Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Soon new in Lausanne!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Soon new in Lausanne!

Hi there everyone!

I´m from Sweden, arriving in Lausanne on the 17th of feb to do some studies in business administration at HEC Lausanne for a semester. Really looking forward!!

I´m now looking for somewhere to stay as the student apartments are all fully booked. Everyone I talk to say it´s basically impossible to find something, does anyone here have any good advice on where I could maybe possibly find something?

Very grateful for answers=)

Au revoir

The text you are quoting:

Hi there everyone!

I´m from Sweden, arriving in Lausanne on the 17th of feb to do some studies in business administration at HEC Lausanne for a semester. Really looking forward!!

I´m now looking for somewhere to stay as the student apartments are all fully booked. Everyone I talk to say it´s basically impossible to find something, does anyone here have any good advice on where I could maybe possibly find something?

Very grateful for answers=)

Au revoir

Emilia Bobeck LeulierJan 20, 2011 @ 08:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Soon new in Lausanne!
Post 1

Hi Emilia.. the owner of my place gets a B&B room on the main floor of the house..The place is in Bossière / Lutry..amazing place in the vinyards with lake view...train station is at 100 meters and you reach Lausanne center in 6mn.. As it is low season I guess you can bargain a good price..It can help you for the first weeks.. Let me know if any interest..I would send you the link or e-mail address.. Cheers and good luck

Hi Emilia.. the owner of my place gets a B&B room on the main floor of the house..The place is in Bossière / Lutry..amazing place in the vinyards with lake view...train station is at 100 meters and you reach Lausanne center in 6mn.. As it is low season I guess you can bargain a good price..It can help you for the first weeks.. Let me know if any interest..I would send you the link or e-mail address.. Cheers and good luck

Andres V, Jan 20, 2011 @ 08:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi there Andres!

I would be very happy for a link or email address! I´m staying until July so what  I´m really looking for is somewhere to stay (a room in a flat etc.) for that time but as you said, anything to help me out the first weeks is great. Then I can look around myself in Lausanne. Everyone says it´s basically impossible to find something but I´m hoping for luck=)

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi there Andres!

I would be very happy for a link or email address! I´m staying until July so what  I´m really looking for is somewhere to stay (a room in a flat etc.) for that time but as you said, anything to help me out the first weeks is great. Then I can look around myself in Lausanne. Everyone says it´s basically impossible to find something but I´m hoping for luck=)

Emilia Bobeck Leulier, Jan 21, 2011 @ 09:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi there Andres!

Hi there Andres!

Emilia Bobeck Leulier, Jan 21, 2011 @ 09:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Emilia,

My name is Diego, I am in the same situation as you. I just got Lausanne and I am living in a hotel while I don't find an apartament to live.

Tomorrow I will meet a guy who will help me showing some apartaments and see if I get interested. Do you have any Idea of how much you are expecting to spend monthly ? 1 room is enough? I already know that you will get here on February....so I will try to collect information in case if I find something that can be interesting for you  as well.

So, let me know your thoughts

Thank you

Diego

Hi Emilia,

My name is Diego, I am in the same situation as you. I just got Lausanne and I am living in a hotel while I don't find an apartament to live.

Tomorrow I will meet a guy who will help me showing some apartaments and see if I get interested. Do you have any Idea of how much you are expecting to spend monthly ? 1 room is enough? I already know that you will get here on February....so I will try to collect information in case if I find something that can be interesting for you  as well.

So, let me know your thoughts

Thank you

Diego

Diego Crespo, Feb 1, 2011 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 641 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form