Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Sport&Nature...let's have fun!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sport&Nature...let's have fun!

Hello!

I grew up in Geneva, lived 2 years in Canada and travelled few times to the States. Long time without spending time with English speaking people so before I forget it I hope to meet new friends with whom to keep up my English. Father of 3, I love to spend time with them and do fun stuff but I also like very much to do outdoor activities. I am naturotherapist and I love nature.  I am going to do a canyoning trip on May 8th in Wallis if you are interested, let me know!Smile Forthcoming plans, rafting and sailing....

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

I grew up in Geneva, lived 2 years in Canada and travelled few times to the States. Long time without spending time with English speaking people so before I forget it I hope to meet new friends with whom to keep up my English. Father of 3, I love to spend time with them and do fun stuff but I also like very much to do outdoor activities. I am naturotherapist and I love nature.  I am going to do a canyoning trip on May 8th in Wallis if you are interested, let me know!Smile Forthcoming plans, rafting and sailing....

Marc GilletApr 29, 2010 @ 00:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form