Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Starting job in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Starting job in Geneva

Hi everyone, 

I just finished my studies in Lyon and starting my first job as a civil engineer in a week ! 

I'm extremely excited about working in Geneva but I don't know the city well yet and would love some tips! Actually looking for some sports to sign up to and any event to meet people! 

I'm originally from Chicago but moved around Europe with my parents in the past (Sweden, France, UK) and now landed in Geneva! 

Feel free to send me a message :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, 

I just finished my studies in Lyon and starting my first job as a civil engineer in a week ! 

I'm extremely excited about working in Geneva but I don't know the city well yet and would love some tips! Actually looking for some sports to sign up to and any event to meet people! 

I'm originally from Chicago but moved around Europe with my parents in the past (Sweden, France, UK) and now landed in Geneva! 

Feel free to send me a message :)

Katarina ESep 21, 2016 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1116 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Starting job in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome! I just landed my first job too and I am getting to know the city as well! Accommodation is the tricky part, and is quite expensive (compared to Spain) so don't go crazy with it!

There are many groups in glocals, join in and meet people! I personally go climbing 2-3 times a week, so you are very welcome if that's your jam!

Good luck!

Andreu

The text you are quoting:

Welcome! I just landed my first job too and I am getting to know the city as well! Accommodation is the tricky part, and is quite expensive (compared to Spain) so don't go crazy with it!

There are many groups in glocals, join in and meet people! I personally go climbing 2-3 times a week, so you are very welcome if that's your jam!

Good luck!

Andreu

Andreu Pares, Sep 22, 2016 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1116 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form