Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Starting my master's at UNIGE in a week :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Starting my master's at UNIGE in a week :)

Hi everyone, 

It took me while for my introduction, but since it's only a week before I get to Geneva, it seems that time flies even faster. 

I will be doing a Master's in Economics at UNIGE and look forward to living in Geneva. I have heard only beautiful things, never visited it before. It's nice to see that there is actually a forum where everyone gets together likes this; gives the impression Geneva is a very nice city to be in. 

I like cooking, sports, and outdoor activities, and I obviously like meeting new people or making new friends. I look forward to meeting you in future occasions. 

Ledia

P.S. I am still looking for accommodation options (been unlucky so far), so if anyone is looking for a room mate or has any leads, please feel free to pm. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, 

It took me while for my introduction, but since it's only a week before I get to Geneva, it seems that time flies even faster. 

I will be doing a Master's in Economics at UNIGE and look forward to living in Geneva. I have heard only beautiful things, never visited it before. It's nice to see that there is actually a forum where everyone gets together likes this; gives the impression Geneva is a very nice city to be in. 

I like cooking, sports, and outdoor activities, and I obviously like meeting new people or making new friends. I look forward to meeting you in future occasions. 

Ledia

P.S. I am still looking for accommodation options (been unlucky so far), so if anyone is looking for a room mate or has any leads, please feel free to pm. 

Ledia PSep 10, 2016 @ 11:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1279 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Starting my master's at UNIGE in a week :)
Post 1

Are you making a daily check of the housing offers on the Classifieds?  You can also place your own ad. under “Housing wanted”.

Best wishes, R.

Are you making a daily check of the housing offers on the Classifieds?  You can also place your own ad. under “Housing wanted”.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Sep 10, 2016 @ 12:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Ritchie, 

Thank you for your reply. Still getting the hand around the forum. Thank you for your suggestion, will definitely follow it :)

Hi Ritchie, 

Thank you for your reply. Still getting the hand around the forum. Thank you for your suggestion, will definitely follow it :)

Ledia P, Sep 10, 2016 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi Ledia, im also here for my masters at Geneva Academy.I arrieved last week,still everything new to me.my student house is a good one and cheper one you can check by yourself,its in the rue du prieure.st-foyer int,thank you.

hi Ledia, im also here for my masters at Geneva Academy.I arrieved last week,still everything new to me.my student house is a good one and cheper one you can check by yourself,its in the rue du prieure.st-foyer int,thank you.

Khair M, Sep 22, 2016 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1279 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form