Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Summer au pair in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Summer au pair in Geneva

Hello everyone! 
Next wednesday I am arriving to Geneva to spend 5 weeks as an summer au pair for two children living outside of the city. 
I am looking for nice events to join in a small budget. I love all sorts of craft, knitting, crocheting, sewing etc. I also like music, visit cultural monuments and museums, expore the nature and landscape, discuss and take action about sustainable development, democracy and peace.

I have just finished my bachelor degree in social science with specialization at globalization and sustainable developement. I would love to get to know a bit more about the NGO society and the international organisations in Geneva. 

I speek swedish, english and french. 
If you have any groups, activities or events in mind that you think suits my interest, please share it! 

Have a good day! 
/Josefin

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! 
Next wednesday I am arriving to Geneva to spend 5 weeks as an summer au pair for two children living outside of the city. 
I am looking for nice events to join in a small budget. I love all sorts of craft, knitting, crocheting, sewing etc. I also like music, visit cultural monuments and museums, expore the nature and landscape, discuss and take action about sustainable development, democracy and peace.

I have just finished my bachelor degree in social science with specialization at globalization and sustainable developement. I would love to get to know a bit more about the NGO society and the international organisations in Geneva. 

I speek swedish, english and french. 
If you have any groups, activities or events in mind that you think suits my interest, please share it! 

Have a good day! 
/Josefin

Josefin StenmarkJun 30, 2016 @ 11:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 944 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Summer au pair in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome to glocals and Geneva.

To help you find your way around and make new friends, check the “Groups” and “Things to do” tabs and you’ll be spoilt for choice.

Best wishes for an enjoyable stay.

R.

The text you are quoting:

Welcome to glocals and Geneva.

To help you find your way around and make new friends, check the “Groups” and “Things to do” tabs and you’ll be spoilt for choice.

Best wishes for an enjoyable stay.

R.

Ritchie, Jul 1, 2016 @ 11:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 944 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form