Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Swedish couple, recently moved to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swedish couple, recently moved to Geneva

Hi everyone,

we're a Swedish couple who recently moved to Geneva. Until now we've been busy with trying to settle in and adjust (there has been ups and downs...). Now I guess we are ready to be more active and social =)

Reading the forums, the glocals community seems to really have a great spirit, which is inspiring!

We'll be looking for activities to do, both together and separately. One of us has a job (me) and the other is looking. If anyone's looking for a math/science/physics tutor - PM me as the SO has an engineering degree and used to tutor at the university as well!

Any tips on how to make the adjustment easier and settle in better would be highly welcome!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

we're a Swedish couple who recently moved to Geneva. Until now we've been busy with trying to settle in and adjust (there has been ups and downs...). Now I guess we are ready to be more active and social =)

Reading the forums, the glocals community seems to really have a great spirit, which is inspiring!

We'll be looking for activities to do, both together and separately. One of us has a job (me) and the other is looking. If anyone's looking for a math/science/physics tutor - PM me as the SO has an engineering degree and used to tutor at the university as well!

Any tips on how to make the adjustment easier and settle in better would be highly welcome!

Sima BJan 25, 2016 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 611 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 611 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form