Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Swiss local who's intressted to meet int. people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss local who's intressted to meet int. people

Hello, Aloha, Bonjour and Grüezi

My name is Mike and I'm a 24years old swiss guy. I'm travelling a lot around switzerland (mainly in the french part) because of my job. I stay a lot in hotels and got to know nearly every city well, because I prefer to go out in the evening rather than to stay in the hotel room.

I joined glocals, because I know how hard it is to meet locals in Switzerland. Unfortunately, a lot of our citizens are very closed, so I want to make a change! 

During my travels around the world, I got used to the open-minded perspectiv, which I now miss a bit in Switzerland.

So, here I am! A swiss guy who loves to travel around switzerland and the world! I like the nature, but also going out in a city! My native language is swiss german, but I speak also a bit french, german (germany) and of course english, as you can see. :-)

Welcome to Switzerland and hopefully, we'll see each other somewhere for a beer, dinner, party, skiing or whatever! :D

See ya,

Mike

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Aloha, Bonjour and Grüezi

My name is Mike and I'm a 24years old swiss guy. I'm travelling a lot around switzerland (mainly in the french part) because of my job. I stay a lot in hotels and got to know nearly every city well, because I prefer to go out in the evening rather than to stay in the hotel room.

I joined glocals, because I know how hard it is to meet locals in Switzerland. Unfortunately, a lot of our citizens are very closed, so I want to make a change! 

During my travels around the world, I got used to the open-minded perspectiv, which I now miss a bit in Switzerland.

So, here I am! A swiss guy who loves to travel around switzerland and the world! I like the nature, but also going out in a city! My native language is swiss german, but I speak also a bit french, german (germany) and of course english, as you can see. :-)

Welcome to Switzerland and hopefully, we'll see each other somewhere for a beer, dinner, party, skiing or whatever! :D

See ya,

Mike

Mike MNov 14, 2015 @ 23:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 864 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 864 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form