Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Tandem: Offering French for German

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tandem: Offering French for German

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to practise my German with. I'm a native French speaker and from Geneva (it exists!). My German is good. i have worked for 2 years in Bern and, back to Geneva, I want to regularly meet one or two people to keep my level (or improve it).

If your're interested, don't hesitate to write me an email.

Cheers,

Juliette

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to practise my German with. I'm a native French speaker and from Geneva (it exists!). My German is good. i have worked for 2 years in Bern and, back to Geneva, I want to regularly meet one or two people to keep my level (or improve it).

If your're interested, don't hesitate to write me an email.

Cheers,

Juliette

Juliette BMay 23, 2014 @ 11:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tandem: Offering French for German
Post 1

Hello Juliette! I speak fluently german and swiss german because I lived during 9 years in the german part of Switzerland. Now I moved to Lausanne (but work during the week in GenevÀ). I would like to improve my french. If you want we can meet next week at 19:30 somewhere near Gare Cornavin. Best regards, Bianca

The text you are quoting:

Hello Juliette! I speak fluently german and swiss german because I lived during 9 years in the german part of Switzerland. Now I moved to Lausanne (but work during the week in GenevÀ). I would like to improve my french. If you want we can meet next week at 19:30 somewhere near Gare Cornavin. Best regards, Bianca

Bianca K, Jul 24, 2014 @ 23:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form