Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > To Geneve from china for master degree here

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
To Geneve from china for master degree here

I arrived at Geneve since last October. I am studying French hard now haha because i have to pass the  entrance examination of French hold by GEneve university to study master here. 

Nice to know this place. Hope all of us have a good time here and if we can pratice French, that would be FAbulous!!

The text you are quoting:

I arrived at Geneve since last October. I am studying French hard now haha because i have to pass the  entrance examination of French hold by GEneve university to study master here. 

Nice to know this place. Hope all of us have a good time here and if we can pratice French, that would be FAbulous!!

sarah sJun 22, 2011 @ 10:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 563 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: To Geneve from china for master degree here
Post 1

welcome in the glcoal family ;), you arrived in last october and posting now. seems like you got late enought to post something. Well french is also giving me tough time in learning and i hardly get time and people to partice it, would love to partice french. So see you around. cheers.

welcome in the glcoal family ;), you arrived in last october and posting now. seems like you got late enought to post something. Well french is also giving me tough time in learning and i hardly get time and people to partice it, would love to partice french. So see you around. cheers.

waqas s, Jun 22, 2011 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: To Geneve from china for master degree here
Post 2

haha yes, not early enough. Bon courage ~~haha

haha yes, not early enough. Bon courage ~~haha

sarah s, Jun 24, 2011 @ 22:20