Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Virtual Guest in Zurich; New to glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Virtual Guest in Zurich; New to glocals

I thank the site admin (Oded) for approving my subscription, though I'm aware they can trace my IP address.

It's a pity I found this community when I'm not visiting this year. I had been moving around Zurich, Lucern, Fribourg, St. Gallen, Bern, and major tour sites consecutively for the last two years. But getting a decent discussion in English while wandering around had been for me a hurdle. It would have been fun if I had known of glocals.

I hope everyone does not mind my virtual presence. When I get to have enough resources to visit again, I hope to join some of your activities.

Warm hug from Cebu City, Phiippines.

The text you are quoting:

I thank the site admin (Oded) for approving my subscription, though I'm aware they can trace my IP address.

It's a pity I found this community when I'm not visiting this year. I had been moving around Zurich, Lucern, Fribourg, St. Gallen, Bern, and major tour sites consecutively for the last two years. But getting a decent discussion in English while wandering around had been for me a hurdle. It would have been fun if I had known of glocals.

I hope everyone does not mind my virtual presence. When I get to have enough resources to visit again, I hope to join some of your activities.

Warm hug from Cebu City, Phiippines.

AriesAug 29, 2010 @ 01:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 522 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 522 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form