Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > What do you like about Lausanne? Let's get a drink and talk about it! :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What do you like about Lausanne? Let's get a drink and talk about it! :)

Hello Peeps!

My name is Alessandro , just moved 2 days ago to the lovely Lausanne.

I am looking to meet new cool "kids" in town and understand more about what you like about Lausanne and what are the best spots for a good vibe.

I am well traveled ( this is the 7th country I live in!), quite energetic , positive and with a good sense of humor ( that's what they say Wink ) and I am looking to possibly meet people that are on the same wave lenght. 

Please let me know your thoughts and if anyone fancies a drink we can organize something maybe even for the coming Friday Smile

Namaste and thanks for your tips !

Ale

The text you are quoting:

Hello Peeps!

My name is Alessandro , just moved 2 days ago to the lovely Lausanne.

I am looking to meet new cool "kids" in town and understand more about what you like about Lausanne and what are the best spots for a good vibe.

I am well traveled ( this is the 7th country I live in!), quite energetic , positive and with a good sense of humor ( that's what they say Wink ) and I am looking to possibly meet people that are on the same wave lenght. 

Please let me know your thoughts and if anyone fancies a drink we can organize something maybe even for the coming Friday Smile

Namaste and thanks for your tips !

Ale

Alex DSep 26, 2017 @ 00:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 690 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 690 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form