Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Working in Gland

Hello everyone!

I'm Sofie, a 26-years old photographer from Belgium.

I came to Suisse to work as a photographer, but the job was really not what I thougt it would be, so I've quit this assignment, and to stay here a bit longer, I'm now here as an au pair.

I'll stay untill the beginning of May, and it would be really great to meet some nice people before. I would love to meet some people in the neighbourhood, since I don't have a car. It would be great to meet some friends to have fun with or just chill with in the evenings after work.

So just send me a message if you're from around, and if you would like to have a drink together some evening.

Greets!!!

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I'm Sofie, a 26-years old photographer from Belgium.

I came to Suisse to work as a photographer, but the job was really not what I thougt it would be, so I've quit this assignment, and to stay here a bit longer, I'm now here as an au pair.

I'll stay untill the beginning of May, and it would be really great to meet some nice people before. I would love to meet some people in the neighbourhood, since I don't have a car. It would be great to meet some friends to have fun with or just chill with in the evenings after work.

So just send me a message if you're from around, and if you would like to have a drink together some evening.

Greets!!!

Sofie LuytenFeb 10, 2011 @ 10:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 698 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Working in Gland
Post 1

hi Sofie, welcome in glocals.  i'm also new in geneva and keen to meet some nice people.

hi Sofie, welcome in glocals.  i'm also new in geneva and keen to meet some nice people.

waqas s, Feb 10, 2011 @ 11:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Working in Gland
Post 2

Hi Sophie,

Do you also live in Gland? I live in Gland since December. Photography is my passion, so maybe we can have an interesting chat. Let me know please-

Cheers.

Laughing

Hi Sophie,

Do you also live in Gland? I live in Gland since December. Photography is my passion, so maybe we can have an interesting chat. Let me know please-

Cheers.

Laughing

Tulio S, Feb 19, 2011 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 698 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form