Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Yes! New guy in Zurich!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Yes! New guy in Zurich!

Hi all,

Left Amsterdam 2 weeks ago to join you guys in Switzerland and specifically Zurich! I've already been enjoying my time here, but naturally like to meet new people.

I'm a Dutch, 26-year old consultant and love running, football, travelling, coffee, drinks and clubbing.. With regards to the last three; I'll be moving to the Langstrasse area in about two weeks, so I guess I'll be facing lots of it!

I'm planning on attending these meetups, but if anyone feels like having a coffee and/or drink in between, let me know!

Floris

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

Left Amsterdam 2 weeks ago to join you guys in Switzerland and specifically Zurich! I've already been enjoying my time here, but naturally like to meet new people.

I'm a Dutch, 26-year old consultant and love running, football, travelling, coffee, drinks and clubbing.. With regards to the last three; I'll be moving to the Langstrasse area in about two weeks, so I guess I'll be facing lots of it!

I'm planning on attending these meetups, but if anyone feels like having a coffee and/or drink in between, let me know!

Floris

Floris Van DiestJan 31, 2015 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form