Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Yoga?

New in Geneva looking for yoga classes for beginners for me and my 16 year old daughter. Any advice?

The text you are quoting:

New in Geneva looking for yoga classes for beginners for me and my 16 year old daughter. Any advice?

Lasse GustavssonAug 14, 2010 @ 15:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

11 Replies | 1150 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Yoga?
Post 1

no , but i am interested in yoga classes too so if u find one, please let me know !

no , but i am interested in yoga classes too so if u find one, please let me know !

Amina Javar, Aug 14, 2010 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Well Girls,

Just tried the yoga at Holmes Place yesterday...Preatty cool and you can use the fitness and other activities. (Hammam, sauna and jacuzzi included.. :)) 

Well Girls,

Just tried the yoga at Holmes Place yesterday...Preatty cool and you can use the fitness and other activities. (Hammam, sauna and jacuzzi included.. :)) 

Martyna S, Aug 16, 2010 @ 15:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Lasse & friends,

welcome to Geneva!

as of 15 september we will be offering a new beginners session on the format of a 6-weeks course. course is taught in English (and also french).

check out the details:
http://www.innercityoga.com/root/news.html#debutants2010

most of our classes suit all levels, ie also beginners, please check with us to make sure you'll find the appropriate class. please send us a mail to [email protected]

innercityoga is conveniently located facing the Apple Store.

innercityoga

3 rue de rive (entrance between swisscom and fust, studio is on the last floor), 1204 genève

www.innercityoga.com  

best,

patric & team 

Hi Lasse & friends,

welcome to Geneva!

as of 15 september we will be offering a new beginners session on the format of a 6-weeks course. course is taught in English (and also french).

check out the details:
http://www.innercityoga.com/root/news.html#debutants2010

most of our classes suit all levels, ie also beginners, please check with us to make sure you'll find the appropriate class. please send us a mail to [email protected]

innercityoga is conveniently located facing the Apple Store.

innercityoga

3 rue de rive (entrance between swisscom and fust, studio is on the last floor), 1204 genève

www.innercityoga.com  

best,

patric & team 

poweryogi, Aug 19, 2010 @ 08:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

one more thing I forgot to mention: we have special “Teenyoga” rates for your daughter (up to 19 yoa)

namaste

patric & team

innercityoga.com

one more thing I forgot to mention: we have special “Teenyoga” rates for your daughter (up to 19 yoa)

namaste

patric & team

innercityoga.com

poweryogi, Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hi all

also new in GE .. and looking for yoga classes, in- or outdoor.

@Martyna, re: Holmes Place: do u have to register for the "whole" thing (fitness club ) or can you register only for the yoga class?

Cheers

hi all

also new in GE .. and looking for yoga classes, in- or outdoor.

@Martyna, re: Holmes Place: do u have to register for the "whole" thing (fitness club ) or can you register only for the yoga class?

Cheers

Sacha B, Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Soluna is a good place with lots of classes and many different teachers with different styles.

Soluna is a good place with lots of classes and many different teachers with different styles.

nadgroove, Aug 23, 2010 @ 14:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello,

From 11-12 September there's a mini yoga retreat (1.5 days) up in the mountains in Valais (about 2 hours journey), incorporating different aspects of yoga such as asana, meditation, yoga nidra and yoga philosophy. More details on the commercial events section or get in touch and I can let you know all about it Smile

Hello,

From 11-12 September there's a mini yoga retreat (1.5 days) up in the mountains in Valais (about 2 hours journey), incorporating different aspects of yoga such as asana, meditation, yoga nidra and yoga philosophy. More details on the commercial events section or get in touch and I can let you know all about it Smile

Georgina P, Aug 23, 2010 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Sept 10-12 2010
http://genevayogaconference.com/
We are blessed to share the 1st Yoga Festival in Geneva, Switzerland. The festival brings together several world renowned teachers sharing their passion for Yoga and peace.
There will be yoga workshops, AcroYoga community teachings, performances and music all supporting the movement towards peace on the planet.
During this weekend you will be able to sweat, meditate, dance, sing, believe and share your hopes for this planet. You will practice with teachers experienced in jivamukti, anusara, iyengar, energy, hatha, AcroYoga

Sept 10-12 2010
http://genevayogaconference.com/
We are blessed to share the 1st Yoga Festival in Geneva, Switzerland. The festival brings together several world renowned teachers sharing their passion for Yoga and peace.
There will be yoga workshops, AcroYoga community teachings, performances and music all supporting the movement towards peace on the planet.
During this weekend you will be able to sweat, meditate, dance, sing, believe and share your hopes for this planet. You will practice with teachers experienced in jivamukti, anusara, iyengar, energy, hatha, AcroYoga

nadgroove, Sep 7, 2010 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

cheers for the info, unfortunately won't be able to attend. BTW, contacted Soluna that you recommended, but they needed 1 week to answer me, which I don't find very nice. Do you know them, is it a truly professional place? Thanks for any feedback.

cheers for the info, unfortunately won't be able to attend. BTW, contacted Soluna that you recommended, but they needed 1 week to answer me, which I don't find very nice. Do you know them, is it a truly professional place? Thanks for any feedback.

Sacha B, Sep 8, 2010 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Thanks everyone for advice and ideas!

We have now taken our first class at Innercity Yoga and we liked it.

Thanks everyone for advice and ideas!

We have now taken our first class at Innercity Yoga and we liked it.

Lasse Gustavsson, Sep 19, 2010 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Smile the pleasure is ours!

Smile the pleasure is ours!

poweryogi, Sep 19, 2010 @ 23:36