Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > about to arrive me is (in 4 weeks time)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
about to arrive me is (in 4 weeks time)

hi guys 'n gals - with my good lady having taken up a post as senior manager for deloitte in geneva, i am about to relocate to geneva too ... originally from germany, i have spend the last 8 years working as a locum doctor in uk emergency departments. no idea if it is possible to do locum work in swiss hospitals though ... does anyone know? je parle francais  ... merci pour tous les info! 

The text you are quoting:

hi guys 'n gals - with my good lady having taken up a post as senior manager for deloitte in geneva, i am about to relocate to geneva too ... originally from germany, i have spend the last 8 years working as a locum doctor in uk emergency departments. no idea if it is possible to do locum work in swiss hospitals though ... does anyone know? je parle francais  ... merci pour tous les info! 

christian d'estreeAug 9, 2010 @ 14:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: about to arrive me is (in 4 weeks time)
Post 1

Hi  Christian,

I can answer your message for a job unfortinately ...but I don't know if you have a place to stay just in case , I can offet for rent a room and office+ balcony lake view  inside my apartment in Geneva close to the Park des Eaux vives

Please if you have an interested can you let me know and write on my direct

[email protected]

Have a great

Margaret Belin

The text you are quoting:

Hi  Christian,

I can answer your message for a job unfortinately ...but I don't know if you have a place to stay just in case , I can offet for rent a room and office+ balcony lake view  inside my apartment in Geneva close to the Park des Eaux vives

Please if you have an interested can you let me know and write on my direct

[email protected]

Have a great

Margaret Belin

Margaret B, Sep 2, 2010 @ 09:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form