Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > funky summer ahead in Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
funky summer ahead in Geneva!

I'm currently looking for an appartement in Geneva or near for 3 persons! We are 2 girls and myself and we all live a calm lifestyle and have a fixed income. Any help greatly appreciated!

I'm a young interaction designer currently studying at Ecal. My interests go from anything tech-related to arts and travel. I'm also an environmentally responsible person and I love to travel on my bike. Born in San Francisco, I grew up in Geneva so I'm a perfect bilingual :)

The text you are quoting:

I'm currently looking for an appartement in Geneva or near for 3 persons! We are 2 girls and myself and we all live a calm lifestyle and have a fixed income. Any help greatly appreciated!

I'm a young interaction designer currently studying at Ecal. My interests go from anything tech-related to arts and travel. I'm also an environmentally responsible person and I love to travel on my bike. Born in San Francisco, I grew up in Geneva so I'm a perfect bilingual :)

Lucien LApr 27, 2010 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 632 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: funky summer ahead in Geneva!
Post 1

Hey L!

Welcome to glocals and to geneva. Finding a place to live here is a real pain, and the process can take a loooong time...I feel you bro.

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hey L!

Welcome to glocals and to geneva. Finding a place to live here is a real pain, and the process can take a loooong time...I feel you bro.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 632 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form