Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > heeellloooooooooooo

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
heeellloooooooooooo

hi everyone: i just moved one month ago to this part of the world: im doing  my "stage" with an architecte in Annemasse,France but there aren t really to many things to do there! so im really looking for interesting things to do!

The text you are quoting:

hi everyone: i just moved one month ago to this part of the world: im doing  my "stage" with an architecte in Annemasse,France but there aren t really to many things to do there! so im really looking for interesting things to do!

Florencia CMar 3, 2010 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: heeellloooooooooooo
Post 1

Check "Things to Do" on this site and join any one, anytime. Start with "New Expat in Town" drinks and take it from there. No one at Glocals is ever alone... Enjoy!

Check "Things to Do" on this site and join any one, anytime. Start with "New Expat in Town" drinks and take it from there. No one at Glocals is ever alone... Enjoy!

Wisdom, Mar 4, 2010 @ 08:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: heeellloooooooooooo
Post 2

Hey Florencia

I saw your thread about things to do. It all depends. What are your interests? There's a cool club in Geneva called the Psycho where alot of Glocals go to. They don't play much techno and the atmosphere is kinda like 60s flower power.

If you like rock music like me though there is one place to go. It depends, what do you usually like to do?

Cheers

/E.

PS: I know Annemasse is pretty boring!

Hey Florencia

I saw your thread about things to do. It all depends. What are your interests? There's a cool club in Geneva called the Psycho where alot of Glocals go to. They don't play much techno and the atmosphere is kinda like 60s flower power.

If you like rock music like me though there is one place to go. It depends, what do you usually like to do?

Cheers

/E.

PS: I know Annemasse is pretty boring!

Erik L, Mar 4, 2010 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 644 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form