Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hello :-)

I've been in switzerland for nearly 4 years now and only found out about this site recently. I'm an active person and like to share experiences with new people. Unfortunatly i'm on holidays for a month now but i'm really looking forward to meeting some of you and enjoying some of the things to do with you. Likewise, if my experiences over the last four years can be of any help to you, please ask.

The text you are quoting:

I've been in switzerland for nearly 4 years now and only found out about this site recently. I'm an active person and like to share experiences with new people. Unfortunatly i'm on holidays for a month now but i'm really looking forward to meeting some of you and enjoying some of the things to do with you. Likewise, if my experiences over the last four years can be of any help to you, please ask.

olivia kMar 22, 2011 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 598 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: hello :-)
Post 1

Hi Olivia

I've only been here 6 months and have just started to meet people and feel at home. It has been a really busy few months with lots of traveling and now I am looking forward to settling into Lausanne life a bit more.

I have started meeting a few women for coffee about twice a week and we let each other know about stuff we have found to do and sometimes we find things we would like to try out together. 

If you would like to join us let me know. I'll send PM you my number.

Thanks

Emma

Hi Olivia

I've only been here 6 months and have just started to meet people and feel at home. It has been a really busy few months with lots of traveling and now I am looking forward to settling into Lausanne life a bit more.

I have started meeting a few women for coffee about twice a week and we let each other know about stuff we have found to do and sometimes we find things we would like to try out together. 

If you would like to join us let me know. I'll send PM you my number.

Thanks

Emma

emma collins, Mar 22, 2011 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: hello :-)
Post 2

Thanks for the great welcome Emma

I look forward to meeting you too. I will send you an sms when I return in the end of april.

Olivia

Thanks for the great welcome Emma

I look forward to meeting you too. I will send you an sms when I return in the end of april.

Olivia

olivia k, Mar 22, 2011 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 598 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form