Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > hey anyone wanna hang out tomorrow? (thursday) 10am-3ish...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hey anyone wanna hang out tomorrow? (thursday) 10am-3ish...

I have so much free time from my au pair job, i wanna do somethinnnggg tomorrow as its my longest gap of free hours and it would be cool to meet somenew faces. anyone around tomorrow morning to afternoon want to go do something, exploring or whatever! 

The text you are quoting:

I have so much free time from my au pair job, i wanna do somethinnnggg tomorrow as its my longest gap of free hours and it would be cool to meet somenew faces. anyone around tomorrow morning to afternoon want to go do something, exploring or whatever! 

Julie PMar 9, 2016 @ 20:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1129 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: hey anyone wanna hang out tomorrow? (thursday) 10am-3ish...
Post 1

hi Julie 

tmorrow at 11 i have an english teste but after i have time, we can have a walk and a drink if you like !

hi Julie 

tmorrow at 11 i have an english teste but after i have time, we can have a walk and a drink if you like !

robin r, Mar 10, 2016 @ 00:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: hey anyone wanna hang out tomorrow? (thursday) 10am-3ish...
Post 2

Hello Julie,

Obviously too late answer for that "event", but as I was having a look to the forum (first time I read those, I usually only check events) and saw your post.

I'm also looking for more friends to hang out sometimes, as I'm not working full time nowadays. I often go dancing salsa and meet friends, but I also like to meet new people and expats.

Looking forward to new from you.

Best regards!

Terence

Hello Julie,

Obviously too late answer for that "event", but as I was having a look to the forum (first time I read those, I usually only check events) and saw your post.

I'm also looking for more friends to hang out sometimes, as I'm not working full time nowadays. I often go dancing salsa and meet friends, but I also like to meet new people and expats.

Looking forward to new from you.

Best regards!

Terence

Terence C, Apr 16, 2016 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1129 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form