Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hey hey hello
 hello everyone, I'm Kamila and I work as an au pair for one family in Bellevue. I'm "new" in Geneva now, and I'm realy tired about siting at home. I love to do many things like to organised the concert etc. I especially love art and everything in this topic. I love to travel, to go to the parties, to go to the swimmingpool, to play basketball etc.

i don't speak French but I speak English, German and Polish.

Ii would be nice to meet new people. Sorry for my poor description, but I hate to talk about myself ;)
The text you are quoting:
 hello everyone, I'm Kamila and I work as an au pair for one family in Bellevue. I'm "new" in Geneva now, and I'm realy tired about siting at home. I love to do many things like to organised the concert etc. I especially love art and everything in this topic. I love to travel, to go to the parties, to go to the swimmingpool, to play basketball etc.

i don't speak French but I speak English, German and Polish.

Ii would be nice to meet new people. Sorry for my poor description, but I hate to talk about myself ;)

Kama LeloSep 4, 2009 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 735 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: hey hey hello
Post 1
 Hey, also new to geneva and looking to make new friends...need to go out more especially on the weekends...but I don't have the company neither do I have an idea of where to go!! let me know if we can meet...attending my first glocals event tonight by the way!
The text you are quoting:
 Hey, also new to geneva and looking to make new friends...need to go out more especially on the weekends...but I don't have the company neither do I have an idea of where to go!! let me know if we can meet...attending my first glocals event tonight by the way!

bwesaala, Sep 4, 2009 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 735 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form