Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > hi from Australia and pls can u help?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hi from Australia and pls can u help?

hello everyone! learning more about Switzerland every day and will be visiting next year. Eur a long way from Aust! but visit every year and now looking for work (academic/psychology/comms) there or near. Fave place has been Crete and have just returned. Met more wonderful ppl there again. One, esp, but have no contact details. We conversed in French, Greek and English but impt content was lost in translation and I missed saying goodbye. Hope it is not a misuse of this forum - I am a genuine and respectful person. Pls can any1 help from limited info: Didier - called Dimitri by Greeks - Geneva, work to do with scooters? (in Geneva? go figure Tongue out), 46 or 48 yrs, loves sculpture, 5'9", musc build, v brown, sparkling eyes. I am not a stalker. Just formed a strong connection and sad to have misunderstood last meeting info. Apologies if TMInfo. Good wishes for health and happiness to all. Diana

The text you are quoting:

hello everyone! learning more about Switzerland every day and will be visiting next year. Eur a long way from Aust! but visit every year and now looking for work (academic/psychology/comms) there or near. Fave place has been Crete and have just returned. Met more wonderful ppl there again. One, esp, but have no contact details. We conversed in French, Greek and English but impt content was lost in translation and I missed saying goodbye. Hope it is not a misuse of this forum - I am a genuine and respectful person. Pls can any1 help from limited info: Didier - called Dimitri by Greeks - Geneva, work to do with scooters? (in Geneva? go figure Tongue out), 46 or 48 yrs, loves sculpture, 5'9", musc build, v brown, sparkling eyes. I am not a stalker. Just formed a strong connection and sad to have misunderstood last meeting info. Apologies if TMInfo. Good wishes for health and happiness to all. Diana

diana mckillopSep 27, 2010 @ 02:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 560 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 560 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form