Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > horse riding, tango, aviation, new friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
horse riding, tango, aviation, new friends

Hello,

New to glocals and living in dept. Ain France. Have my own horses and Border Terrier dogs. Looking to make some new intellectual friends. Do some teaching for the Chamber of Commerce and bi-lingual education. Have some property holiday rentals in Ain and also North Italy. Speak English, Italian and French. 

Hope to make some new friends. Age group immaterial. I am divorced and young at heart. Love sports and outdoors. Long time tango dancer and have a passion for Land Rovers and aviation.

Charmaine

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

New to glocals and living in dept. Ain France. Have my own horses and Border Terrier dogs. Looking to make some new intellectual friends. Do some teaching for the Chamber of Commerce and bi-lingual education. Have some property holiday rentals in Ain and also North Italy. Speak English, Italian and French. 

Hope to make some new friends. Age group immaterial. I am divorced and young at heart. Love sports and outdoors. Long time tango dancer and have a passion for Land Rovers and aviation.

Charmaine

charmaine kDec 19, 2014 @ 12:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 588 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 588 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form