Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > maternity hospital

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
maternity hospital

Hello Everyone,

I am roselyne, new in Ferney Voltaire end of this month. have one toddler and am pregnant due in 3months. can anyone advise me on the best hospitals to give birth and english speaking paediatrician with in ferney voltaire. thank you.

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone,

I am roselyne, new in Ferney Voltaire end of this month. have one toddler and am pregnant due in 3months. can anyone advise me on the best hospitals to give birth and english speaking paediatrician with in ferney voltaire. thank you.

Roselyne AApr 6, 2014 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1270 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: maternity hospital
Post 1

There are no hospitals in Ferney-Voltaire nor in Pays de Gex, I believe nearest are in St Julien or Annemasse... 15 min or 30min away from here.

There are no hospitals in Ferney-Voltaire nor in Pays de Gex, I believe nearest are in St Julien or Annemasse... 15 min or 30min away from here.

TreeOf Life, Apr 6, 2014 @ 14:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you very much tree of life, i guess i should try the big hospital in geneva, someone told me about it but am forgetting the name. am willing to give birth in a hospital in geneva as long as its not too far.

Thank you very much tree of life, i guess i should try the big hospital in geneva, someone told me about it but am forgetting the name. am willing to give birth in a hospital in geneva as long as its not too far.

Roselyne A, Apr 6, 2014 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Are you perhaps thinking of « La Tour » Hospital in Meyrin?  And do you have the health insurance to cover the cost?

R.

Are you perhaps thinking of « La Tour » Hospital in Meyrin?  And do you have the health insurance to cover the cost?

R.

Ritchie, Apr 6, 2014 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I gave birth in HUG maternity 4 months ago and very happy about it. Everybody was speaking english. 

I gave birth in HUG maternity 4 months ago and very happy about it. Everybody was speaking english. 

olti o, Apr 7, 2014 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hey Ritchie, thank you for the reply. was told about La Tour but it seems very expensive, yeah have insurance to cover part of the cost. 

hey Olti, thanx for the response, i might settle for that as well since its not as costly as ones ive come across and am glad everybody speaks English. will check in as soon as i arrive. although i will be left with a few weeks to give birth, was wondering if thats enough time to register with hospital and get midwives ready for birth

hey Ritchie, thank you for the reply. was told about La Tour but it seems very expensive, yeah have insurance to cover part of the cost. 

hey Olti, thanx for the response, i might settle for that as well since its not as costly as ones ive come across and am glad everybody speaks English. will check in as soon as i arrive. although i will be left with a few weeks to give birth, was wondering if thats enough time to register with hospital and get midwives ready for birth

Roselyne A, Apr 7, 2014 @ 21:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I would advice HUG. I gave birth there and the midwives were great and insurance covered.

I would advice HUG. I gave birth there and the midwives were great and insurance covered.

Marcy S, Apr 7, 2014 @ 23:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

That's very helpful Marcy, thank you.

That's very helpful Marcy, thank you.

Roselyne A, Apr 8, 2014 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Just few weeks before fix an appointment with them that they will prepare your dossier in advance.

Just few weeks before fix an appointment with them that they will prepare your dossier in advance.

olti o, Apr 9, 2014 @ 16:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1270 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form