Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new guy

hey everyone

so my names doug and hopefully i manage to get my visa before i start school in march. Some of you may have recieved an email or message from me about renting your room. Its 100% legit,gotta have an address for a visa..who knew. Um about me been in the military for 8 years been to over 20 countries and have trained with the Foriegn Legion (not a legionnaire myself just worked with them in South America. So if you have more questions or anything just shoot me a message and ill be glad to talk and hopefully meet some of you

The text you are quoting:

hey everyone

so my names doug and hopefully i manage to get my visa before i start school in march. Some of you may have recieved an email or message from me about renting your room. Its 100% legit,gotta have an address for a visa..who knew. Um about me been in the military for 8 years been to over 20 countries and have trained with the Foriegn Legion (not a legionnaire myself just worked with them in South America. So if you have more questions or anything just shoot me a message and ill be glad to talk and hopefully meet some of you

doug dJan 24, 2015 @ 05:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 581 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: new guy
Post 1

i forgot im going to geneva for my masters in international trade

The text you are quoting:

i forgot im going to geneva for my masters in international trade