Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new in Lausanne

Hi I just moved to Lausanne for work in October, 2017. I find French to be essential here in daily settings and surprisingly my workplace too. But I had no background in the language. It did not grow on me naturally as I would use google translation all the time, for legal documents, uni emails, health insurance policies, and etc. So I hope to learn French by making new friends. I am better at learning how to read than how to speak since it requires quite some confidence in me to say things I am not sure people would understand. That said, I am excited about working and living in Lausanne and can't wait making new friends here, and nearby.

Merci beaucoup.  

The text you are quoting:

Hi I just moved to Lausanne for work in October, 2017. I find French to be essential here in daily settings and surprisingly my workplace too. But I had no background in the language. It did not grow on me naturally as I would use google translation all the time, for legal documents, uni emails, health insurance policies, and etc. So I hope to learn French by making new friends. I am better at learning how to read than how to speak since it requires quite some confidence in me to say things I am not sure people would understand. That said, I am excited about working and living in Lausanne and can't wait making new friends here, and nearby.

Merci beaucoup.  

Bo WJan 24, 2018 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 672 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 672 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form