Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new in town

hi! my name is therese, i just got here last weekend and will be in geneva for 2 months on an internship. i love the glocals.com website, hope to find those of you that do sports (jog, yoga, soccer, volleyball, dance, climbing, riding). im up for any adventure and meeting fun people. and if im really lucky, one of you will turn out to be fluent in french and agree to teach me some basics in exchange for a lunch at the bains des paquis! Laughing warm regards, therese.

The text you are quoting:

hi! my name is therese, i just got here last weekend and will be in geneva for 2 months on an internship. i love the glocals.com website, hope to find those of you that do sports (jog, yoga, soccer, volleyball, dance, climbing, riding). im up for any adventure and meeting fun people. and if im really lucky, one of you will turn out to be fluent in french and agree to teach me some basics in exchange for a lunch at the bains des paquis! Laughing warm regards, therese.

Therese GuttmannJul 20, 2014 @ 22:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 628 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new in town
Post 1

Hey Therese, Welcome to Geneva! 

My French aint good so cant do much there but we do play squash every monday if you fancy joining.

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

Ajay

Hey Therese, Welcome to Geneva! 

My French aint good so cant do much there but we do play squash every monday if you fancy joining.

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

Ajay

Ajay S, Jul 21, 2014 @ 00:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Jul 20, 14 22:12

Hi Therese,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals :) 

You came at the right time, the fetes de geneve is starting and there are a lot of things to do.  I see you already know the bains des paquis ;) Ask around if you need more information about Geneva in general and don't forget to check out the "things to do" for activities and to meet people.

Send me a message anytime and maybe we can arrange something for your french basics as well. ;)

Enjoy your (right now, not so) sunny summer in Geneva. :p

Hi Therese,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals :) 

You came at the right time, the fetes de geneve is starting and there are a lot of things to do.  I see you already know the bains des paquis ;) Ask around if you need more information about Geneva in general and don't forget to check out the "things to do" for activities and to meet people.

Send me a message anytime and maybe we can arrange something for your french basics as well. ;)

Enjoy your (right now, not so) sunny summer in Geneva. :p

Froilan Z, Jul 21, 2014 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi there Froilan, 

Thanks for the advice :) will definitely find some fun activites over the glocals page and get in touch. let me know if something fun comes up!

so happy the weather picked up.

ciao 

Hi there Froilan, 

Thanks for the advice :) will definitely find some fun activites over the glocals page and get in touch. let me know if something fun comes up!

so happy the weather picked up.

ciao 

Therese Guttmann, Jul 25, 2014 @ 14:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 628 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form