Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new member...

Hello,

I just arrived in Geneva (although I have lived here for 6 months in 2005). I am half French, half Canadian. My mother tongue is French and I am fluent in English. I have learned Spanish and German and am looking for a language exchange: My French or English for your Spanish or German!

Looking forward to meeting new people and participate in the activities offered by this group!

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I just arrived in Geneva (although I have lived here for 6 months in 2005). I am half French, half Canadian. My mother tongue is French and I am fluent in English. I have learned Spanish and German and am looking for a language exchange: My French or English for your Spanish or German!

Looking forward to meeting new people and participate in the activities offered by this group!

Thanks!

melanie dJul 16, 2010 @ 10:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 517 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: new member...
Post 1

Hi Melanie, I am also new in Geneva, well I've been here since April!

I speak english and spanish  and I speak some french though I need to perfect it!

I recently participated in the new member drinks and it was a lot of fun, so I really encourage you to participate in it and in other events.... I'm sure you'll have fun too!

if any questions or something I can help you feel free to email me!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Melanie, I am also new in Geneva, well I've been here since April!

I speak english and spanish  and I speak some french though I need to perfect it!

I recently participated in the new member drinks and it was a lot of fun, so I really encourage you to participate in it and in other events.... I'm sure you'll have fun too!

if any questions or something I can help you feel free to email me!

andy o, Jul 16, 2010 @ 12:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 517 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form