Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos

hello, I just discovered this wonderful networking site; I live in Vevey but am mobile. I started a new business 10 months ago and anybody can do it so I'd love to show it to any entrepreneur minded, serious and trustworthy person. I speak french, english and german and love international food, horses and travelling. sybille

The text you are quoting:

hello, I just discovered this wonderful networking site; I live in Vevey but am mobile. I started a new business 10 months ago and anybody can do it so I'd love to show it to any entrepreneur minded, serious and trustworthy person. I speak french, english and german and love international food, horses and travelling. sybille

sybille mMay 6, 2010 @ 21:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 749 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new member
Post 1

nice i would love to

nice i would love to

Ayman B, May 7, 2010 @ 09:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: new member
Post 2

well my new activity as entrepreneur does not have the hassle of the classical entrepreneur type because it is network marketing. Do you know how it works??

I deal directly on internet for orders, delivery, payments, no staff nor charges. Anybody can do it, you have to like help others, open minded............

email me if you want to chat,    [email protected]    079 389 0565

well my new activity as entrepreneur does not have the hassle of the classical entrepreneur type because it is network marketing. Do you know how it works??

I deal directly on internet for orders, delivery, payments, no staff nor charges. Anybody can do it, you have to like help others, open minded............

email me if you want to chat,    [email protected]    079 389 0565

sybille m, May 20, 2010 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 749 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form