Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new to glocals

Hello everyone!

My name is Iulian, I am 23 years old, I just moved to Geneva 'bout a month ago and so far I'm enjoying my time here. I'm an exchange student at the University of Geneva, I come from Montréal, where I'm doing a Bachelor in Arts and Science at Concordia University, but I'm originally from Romania, where I spent most of my (very) young life.

I'm into sports, mostly indoors, movies and concerts. I also like travelling and meeting people from all over the world, I believe it's very interesting to get to see the through someone else's perspective.

Anyway, I believe this is quite enough for now, I'm glad to be here and hopefully I'll meet you soon!

Cheers!

Iulian

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

My name is Iulian, I am 23 years old, I just moved to Geneva 'bout a month ago and so far I'm enjoying my time here. I'm an exchange student at the University of Geneva, I come from Montréal, where I'm doing a Bachelor in Arts and Science at Concordia University, but I'm originally from Romania, where I spent most of my (very) young life.

I'm into sports, mostly indoors, movies and concerts. I also like travelling and meeting people from all over the world, I believe it's very interesting to get to see the through someone else's perspective.

Anyway, I believe this is quite enough for now, I'm glad to be here and hopefully I'll meet you soon!

Cheers!

Iulian

Julian AOct 27, 2010 @ 17:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 805 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new to glocals
Post 1

Welcome to Geneva and hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 

Will catch you for sure at an event ! 

For my part I was born and grew up in Romania too then lived for the past 10 years in France. Moved to Geneva 4 months ago. 

I think you'll like it if you like multi-cultural diversities and meeting new people ! 

Cheers

Ioan 

Welcome to Geneva and hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 

Will catch you for sure at an event ! 

For my part I was born and grew up in Romania too then lived for the past 10 years in France. Moved to Geneva 4 months ago. 

I think you'll like it if you like multi-cultural diversities and meeting new people ! 

Cheers

Ioan 

Ioan Caltun, Oct 27, 2010 @ 18:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

uktheturtle, Oct 29, 2010 @ 12:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi,

Went to Bishop's University in Lennoxville, so I know Montreal well. Great city, have a lot of friends of went to Concordia. Winters in Geneva should be a bit warmer than Montreal : )

Might also take part in this welcome drink thing on Wednesday, maybe see you there.

Cheers

Brian

Hi,

Went to Bishop's University in Lennoxville, so I know Montreal well. Great city, have a lot of friends of went to Concordia. Winters in Geneva should be a bit warmer than Montreal : )

Might also take part in this welcome drink thing on Wednesday, maybe see you there.

Cheers

Brian

Brian R, Oct 30, 2010 @ 22:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I'm not sure I have time this Wednesday, but I'll try to be there, getting a drink with all the other newbies here sounds great. Cheers!

I'm not sure I have time this Wednesday, but I'll try to be there, getting a drink with all the other newbies here sounds great. Cheers!

Julian A, Oct 31, 2010 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hey Brian,

It's good to meet you. Yup, I guess pretty much anywhere else in the world winters are a bit warmer than Montreal.:) I've heard of Bishop's, I actually considered going there when I first got to Canada. I'll see you around maybe. If you're into soccer, I'm trying to get people interested in playing indoor for the winter. Or if you know anyone who would like to join in, please let me know. We'll keep in touch.

Julian

Hey Brian,

It's good to meet you. Yup, I guess pretty much anywhere else in the world winters are a bit warmer than Montreal.:) I've heard of Bishop's, I actually considered going there when I first got to Canada. I'll see you around maybe. If you're into soccer, I'm trying to get people interested in playing indoor for the winter. Or if you know anyone who would like to join in, please let me know. We'll keep in touch.

Julian

Julian A, Oct 31, 2010 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 805 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form