Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > new to the area - neighbouring France- and willing to make friends

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new to the area - neighbouring France- and willing to make friends

Hello!

My name is Alice and I am Italian. I moved in to the region some months ago, but I am still struggling to find new friends, maybe being a flight attendant doens't help a lot... Winkeheheh

I actually don't live in Geneva but in neighbouring France, in Prevessin. If anybody lives in this area and is looking to make new friends like me, I would be delighted to get in touch and maybe have a cup of coffee or anything else around here.

cheers!

Alice :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

My name is Alice and I am Italian. I moved in to the region some months ago, but I am still struggling to find new friends, maybe being a flight attendant doens't help a lot... Winkeheheh

I actually don't live in Geneva but in neighbouring France, in Prevessin. If anybody lives in this area and is looking to make new friends like me, I would be delighted to get in touch and maybe have a cup of coffee or anything else around here.

cheers!

Alice MAug 31, 2017 @ 16:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new to the area - neighbouring France- and willing to make friends
Post 1

Hello!

cheers!

Aug 31, 17 16:15

Welcome to glocals, Alice!

I suggest you have a look at the “Groups” to find members with similar interests and who are also living nearby.  For example, there’s a Ferney-Voltaire group that might interest you.

And keep an eye on “Things to do”.  That’s another way to hear of activities in your area.

All the best, R.

Welcome to glocals, Alice!

I suggest you have a look at the “Groups” to find members with similar interests and who are also living nearby.  For example, there’s a Ferney-Voltaire group that might interest you.

And keep an eye on “Things to do”.  That’s another way to hear of activities in your area.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Aug 31, 2017 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you Ritchie!!! I'll have a look!!

Thank you Ritchie!!! I'll have a look!!

Alice M, Sep 1, 2017 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Alice,

If you fancy chat over coffee in Starbucks, Geneva I run a group each week. Let me know if you are interested. Ciao Patsy

Hi Alice,

If you fancy chat over coffee in Starbucks, Geneva I run a group each week. Let me know if you are interested. Ciao Patsy

Patsy I, Sep 5, 2017 @ 14:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Patsy!

thank you for your message! I'd like to have more information about your group, although as i have a very disruptive working schedule, I don't know if and when I'd be able to join, but who knows!

ciao,

Alice 

Hi Patsy!

thank you for your message! I'd like to have more information about your group, although as i have a very disruptive working schedule, I don't know if and when I'd be able to join, but who knows!

ciao,

Alice 

Alice M, Sep 6, 2017 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Alice...I also live near Gex and on Friday there is a drink at Paddy's in Ferney...

Hi Alice...I also live near Gex and on Friday there is a drink at Paddy's in Ferney...

Karen M, Sep 6, 2017 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Karen! thank you for your message!

Unfortunately I work on friday night... the joy of being a cabin crew! maybe next time! i'd like to come! :)

Hi Karen! thank you for your message!

Unfortunately I work on friday night... the joy of being a cabin crew! maybe next time! i'd like to come! :)

Alice M, Sep 6, 2017 @ 17:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Last night was a Good one so keep your eyes open for the next if you can make it :-)

Last night was a Good one so keep your eyes open for the next if you can make it :-)

Matt B, Sep 9, 2017 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hey Alice,

I am from Colombia. I came for a monthly period, so if you want we can meet for some coffee or beer.
Keep in touch.

Hey Alice,

I am from Colombia. I came for a monthly period, so if you want we can meet for some coffee or beer.
Keep in touch.

Tomas Sierra, Sep 13, 2017 @ 10:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

My partner and I have recently moved to Ferney and have visited this Paddy's pub. We were sitting alone one of the Fridays and noticed that many people around speak English. Now I know why...Please can we join next time? We are really really nice ;)

My partner and I have recently moved to Ferney and have visited this Paddy's pub. We were sitting alone one of the Fridays and noticed that many people around speak English. Now I know why...Please can we join next time? We are really really nice ;)

Natalja Zelenkova, Sep 21, 2017 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hallo to all newcomers leaving in neighbouring France :)

I invite you to join the Ferney Group, as we organise relatively often drinks in Paddy Pub or orther..

Tonight for example there is a drink at the Café de Soleil , in the pedestria area of Ferney...

Hallo to all newcomers leaving in neighbouring France :)

I invite you to join the Ferney Group, as we organise relatively often drinks in Paddy Pub or orther..

Tonight for example there is a drink at the Café de Soleil , in the pedestria area of Ferney...

Astrid P, Sep 21, 2017 @ 16:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1203 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form