Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > road cycling lausanne area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
road cycling lausanne area
If you'd like to join for some road cycling leaving from lausanne, drop me a line. I ride most days, although usually the rides on weekdays are < 2hrs.

If you speak French, great, maybe we can swap some French for English as we buzz along enjoying some tremendous vista.

I guess my cycling level is intermediate or advanced intermediate. I'm happy to ride with anyone other than those who are at the extreme ends of slow and fast; although I might do that once just for the experience.

More about me -

- i don't have great French

- i enjoy riding hard; and I enjoy not riding hard

- i've been known to (in no particular order) drink beer and/or tell jokes

- I am self employed and therefore very flexible as to time and schedule.

See you on the road!

-bw

ps. I hope to do the Cyclotour Leman; if you are thinking of that too, then great!

pss. I'm like alpinism also.

I can also be reached at (in de-spammer format) b r e t w e i n r a u b AT g m a i l DOT c o m
The text you are quoting:
If you'd like to join for some road cycling leaving from lausanne, drop me a line. I ride most days, although usually the rides on weekdays are < 2hrs.

If you speak French, great, maybe we can swap some French for English as we buzz along enjoying some tremendous vista.

I guess my cycling level is intermediate or advanced intermediate. I'm happy to ride with anyone other than those who are at the extreme ends of slow and fast; although I might do that once just for the experience.

More about me -

- i don't have great French

- i enjoy riding hard; and I enjoy not riding hard

- i've been known to (in no particular order) drink beer and/or tell jokes

- I am self employed and therefore very flexible as to time and schedule.

See you on the road!

-bw

ps. I hope to do the Cyclotour Leman; if you are thinking of that too, then great!

pss. I'm like alpinism also.

I can also be reached at (in de-spammer format) b r e t w e i n r a u b AT g m a i l DOT c o m
bdubMay 13, 2009 @ 17:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 737 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: road cycling lausanne area
Post 1

HI

I am moving to Lausanne late October and would like to join you for some cycling. Like you my french isnt great but perhaps we can test each other whilst we ride!!

I am really keen to explore the area as much as possible. 

Cheers Richard

The text you are quoting:

HI

I am moving to Lausanne late October and would like to join you for some cycling. Like you my french isnt great but perhaps we can test each other whilst we ride!!

I am really keen to explore the area as much as possible. 

Cheers Richard

Richard Pettit, Sep 19, 2010 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 737 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form