Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Adding new admins

Hi, how does one go about adding new admins to a group? Does only the founder of the group have this right? If, so mabye this should be changed so that all admins can add others. Founders sometimes move away and in big groups, it's kind of inconvenient to have to start new groups beacause the founder has left or is no longer active.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, how does one go about adding new admins to a group? Does only the founder of the group have this right? If, so mabye this should be changed so that all admins can add others. Founders sometimes move away and in big groups, it's kind of inconvenient to have to start new groups beacause the founder has left or is no longer active.

Lisa HultMar 1, 2015 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1384 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Adding new admins
Post 1

Hi Lisa,

Only founders can add other admins, but in special cases (like a founder leaving or no longer being active) you can contact me and I will give one of the admins founder rights so he/she can add more admins.

You can reach me on admin at glocals dot com.

Thanks

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi Lisa,

Only founders can add other admins, but in special cases (like a founder leaving or no longer being active) you can contact me and I will give one of the admins founder rights so he/she can add more admins.

You can reach me on admin at glocals dot com.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Apr 7, 2015 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1384 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form