Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pages for each thread

I tried to look through a couple of threads and my shockwave flash goes "not-responding" because it tries to load videos and images at the same time on the same page with 100s of replies. TO avoid this, please make xx numbers of replies per page in a thread to avoid this. 

The text you are quoting:

I tried to look through a couple of threads and my shockwave flash goes "not-responding" because it tries to load videos and images at the same time on the same page with 100s of replies. TO avoid this, please make xx numbers of replies per page in a thread to avoid this. 

Nabeel AApr 20, 2014 @ 12:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1318 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Pages for each thread
Post 1

Apr 20, 14 12:09

I am sure the people that have popular threads or the people following them are not going to start counting the replies they make so good luck with this!!!!

I am sure the people that have popular threads or the people following them are not going to start counting the replies they make so good luck with this!!!!

Oonagh, Apr 21, 2014 @ 11:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Pages for each thread
Post 2

Apr 21, 14 11:35

A shame that you either didn't properly read my suggestion or understand it. There's a reason why bigger forums always opt to have pages rather than having everything on the same page. Please re read my suggestion and then you're free to give your opinion.

A shame that you either didn't properly read my suggestion or understand it. There's a reason why bigger forums always opt to have pages rather than having everything on the same page. Please re read my suggestion and then you're free to give your opinion.

Nabeel A, Apr 21, 2014 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1318 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form