Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > admin not responding for the past week!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
admin not responding for the past week!!

i have a listing for dog walking and pet siting in the guide section, i have recently changed my phone number and i immediately went to update it on my ad, so that people dont call a number thats not working anymore,

it seems like you cannot directly edit your OWN ad, but you have to send the required modification to an admin, and within a few days they will apply the changes

i have sent more than 8 requests so far over the past week and No one had even acknowledged my request, as if no admins are even looking at the requests

im sorry but this is very inconvenient and unprofessional, is there something im missing? is there a way to update my business info directly? and most importantly is any admin reading this now? could you please advise or take some action?

excuse my frustration, 

best regards

Aziz.

The text you are quoting:

i have a listing for dog walking and pet siting in the guide section, i have recently changed my phone number and i immediately went to update it on my ad, so that people dont call a number thats not working anymore,

it seems like you cannot directly edit your OWN ad, but you have to send the required modification to an admin, and within a few days they will apply the changes

i have sent more than 8 requests so far over the past week and No one had even acknowledged my request, as if no admins are even looking at the requests

im sorry but this is very inconvenient and unprofessional, is there something im missing? is there a way to update my business info directly? and most importantly is any admin reading this now? could you please advise or take some action?

excuse my frustration, 

best regards

Aziz.

Aziz KApr 28, 2015 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1520 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: admin not responding for the past week!!
Post 1

Hi Aziz,

Sorry about that.  We usually reply faster but the past few days were pretty hectic.

We changed the phone number on your ad a few hours ago.

Good luck with the dog walking service.

Oded

Hi Aziz,

Sorry about that.  We usually reply faster but the past few days were pretty hectic.

We changed the phone number on your ad a few hours ago.

Good luck with the dog walking service.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Apr 28, 2015 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: admin not responding for the past week!!
Post 2

Hi Oded

thank you for taking action and replying to my thread here as well

and thanks to Ritchie for sending me a message assuring me the issue will be solved! Which it is now! 

again, excuse my frustration while posting the matter

best regards 

Hi Oded

thank you for taking action and replying to my thread here as well

and thanks to Ritchie for sending me a message assuring me the issue will be solved! Which it is now! 

again, excuse my frustration while posting the matter

best regards 

Aziz K, Apr 28, 2015 @ 22:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1520 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form