Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > News from the Site Admin > Changes to our Privacy Policy (Feb 1 2010)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Changes to our Privacy Policy (Feb 1 2010)

Hey all, 

We just added the below line to our Privacy Policy, to ensure there are no surprises for anyone. Search engines have been indexing us from day I, but we wanted to be clear about it.

Search Engines index our content. So if you post content to glocals.com, non-members may be able to see this content, together with your user-name and picture. However, non-members will not be able to see your full profile.

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hey all, 

We just added the below line to our Privacy Policy, to ensure there are no surprises for anyone. Search engines have been indexing us from day I, but we wanted to be clear about it.

Search Engines index our content. So if you post content to glocals.com, non-members may be able to see this content, together with your user-name and picture. However, non-members will not be able to see your full profile.

Nir

Nir OfekFeb 1, 2010 @ 23:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 3037 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Changes to our Privacy Policy (Feb 1 2010)
Post 1

Thanks for reminding us that all we write down is indexed. I would be in favor for pseudos to be allowed again for new members....

The text you are quoting:

Thanks for reminding us that all we write down is indexed. I would be in favor for pseudos to be allowed again for new members....

jasper, Feb 15, 2010 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 3037 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form