Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > HAARP, chemtrails and geoengineering

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HAARP, chemtrails and geoengineering

It seems to me that nobody pays much attention to what's happening in our skies and when I ask friends and colleagues around me if they think that those trails in the sky are normal, the usual reply is "yes". In fact, the right reply is "no". These are chemical trails, meaning that the planes you see in the sky are spraying chemicals to "slow down global warming". In fact, they are destroying our environment and damaging our health. Check out very good links on the subject such as "Global March against chemtrails and geoengineering", "GeoengineeringWatch.org", Coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org", "chemtrails-france.com", "www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com" among others.

The text you are quoting:

It seems to me that nobody pays much attention to what's happening in our skies and when I ask friends and colleagues around me if they think that those trails in the sky are normal, the usual reply is "yes". In fact, the right reply is "no". These are chemical trails, meaning that the planes you see in the sky are spraying chemicals to "slow down global warming". In fact, they are destroying our environment and damaging our health. Check out very good links on the subject such as "Global March against chemtrails and geoengineering", "GeoengineeringWatch.org", Coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org", "chemtrails-france.com", "www.whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com" among others.

Beatrice MMar 10, 2015 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

16 Replies | 4015 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: HAARP, chemtrails and geoengineering
Post 1

I have been waiting for a post like this. Are you wearing your aluminum hat right now?. It's just frozen water vapour from the combustion of fuel. Nothing more.... 

I thought we had it all after the homeopathy dicussion but... it can always be more funny. Read those websites about chemtrails. It's guarantee a couple of hours great reading on conspiricy theories and more of that. People - stop taking Dan Brown's book for the truth.. ROLF....

I have been waiting for a post like this. Are you wearing your aluminum hat right now?. It's just frozen water vapour from the combustion of fuel. Nothing more.... 

I thought we had it all after the homeopathy dicussion but... it can always be more funny. Read those websites about chemtrails. It's guarantee a couple of hours great reading on conspiricy theories and more of that. People - stop taking Dan Brown's book for the truth.. ROLF....

martin, Mar 11, 2015 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Well, it seems that you're not watching the sky or questionning those big trails... since you're talking about frozen water vapour, I'm afraid that you don't know the scientific conditions for contrails to be visible... among other documentaries, I would highly recommend you to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-5VnMIiKPY. But there are loads of other excellent documentaries on the subject, just go on (for example) Global March against Chemtrails and Geoengineering, or on the website of Michael J Murphy, Dane Wigington, and loads of others worldwide.

Considering the amount chemtrails sprayed last week-end ( http://stopmensonges.com/enorme-epandage-de-chemtrail-en-france-le-8-mars-2015-video-accablante/ ) maybe indeed it would be a good idea to wear aluminum hat and a gas mask! 

Well, it seems that you're not watching the sky or questionning those big trails... since you're talking about frozen water vapour, I'm afraid that you don't know the scientific conditions for contrails to be visible... among other documentaries, I would highly recommend you to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-5VnMIiKPY. But there are loads of other excellent documentaries on the subject, just go on (for example) Global March against Chemtrails and Geoengineering, or on the website of Michael J Murphy, Dane Wigington, and loads of others worldwide.

Considering the amount chemtrails sprayed last week-end ( http://stopmensonges.com/enorme-epandage-de-chemtrail-en-france-le-8-mars-2015-video-accablante/ ) maybe indeed it would be a good idea to wear aluminum hat and a gas mask! 

Beatrice M, Mar 11, 2015 @ 13:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hahaha Beatrice you must be a lovely lady. I have read all these rubbish stories and not one of the arguments used is valid and can be normally explained quite easily. As you are spreading around tons of websites here is quite a good blogger who wrote about it :
http://thevane.gawker.com/why-i-write-about-and-debunk-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-1581896346

Dont forget your alu-hat - and keep on spreading those messages. They make entertaining reading during lunch :-) 

Hahaha Beatrice you must be a lovely lady. I have read all these rubbish stories and not one of the arguments used is valid and can be normally explained quite easily. As you are spreading around tons of websites here is quite a good blogger who wrote about it :
http://thevane.gawker.com/why-i-write-about-and-debunk-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-1581896346

Dont forget your alu-hat - and keep on spreading those messages. They make entertaining reading during lunch :-) 

martin, Mar 11, 2015 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

You are probably a very nice man, Martin, except that you seem to be wanting to create confusion. Eyes don't lie and evidence is all around the world. Whatever you say, more and more people are waking to this reality. Don't forget that you breathe the same air. If you want to laugh, good for you. I'm very happy that people are more and more interested in the subject. All the best.

PS: I was surprised to read your first sentence "I have been waiting for a post like this" of which you make fun. It reminds me of these paid people on FB and blogs who are on the look out for this kind of subject, HAARP, geoengineering, etc to create confusion. Would you be one of them?

You are probably a very nice man, Martin, except that you seem to be wanting to create confusion. Eyes don't lie and evidence is all around the world. Whatever you say, more and more people are waking to this reality. Don't forget that you breathe the same air. If you want to laugh, good for you. I'm very happy that people are more and more interested in the subject. All the best.

PS: I was surprised to read your first sentence "I have been waiting for a post like this" of which you make fun. It reminds me of these paid people on FB and blogs who are on the look out for this kind of subject, HAARP, geoengineering, etc to create confusion. Would you be one of them?

Beatrice M, Mar 11, 2015 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks Beatric, if you ask my friends, they will testify I'm a nice guy. Fort the rest I don't look for your types. You always seem to find me. It's just I can't help myself if I read bullshit. Anyway you made me laugh on this further horrible day....  

Thanks Beatric, if you ask my friends, they will testify I'm a nice guy. Fort the rest I don't look for your types. You always seem to find me. It's just I can't help myself if I read bullshit. Anyway you made me laugh on this further horrible day....  

martin, Mar 11, 2015 @ 14:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Before calling it bullshit, you should know the subject in depth and get clear information from reliable sources, there are more and more of them!  Smile. All the best.

Before calling it bullshit, you should know the subject in depth and get clear information from reliable sources, there are more and more of them!  Smile. All the best.

Beatrice M, Mar 11, 2015 @ 14:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

There would be a few ways to check if the chemtrails theory would make any sense.

* Measure Aluminium concentration near airports.

* Measure Alumimium industry growth and related it to increases in flight traffic to see if there is a correlation.

I can think of 20 more ways to test the chemtrails theory, but I wont, because all of this which regards to chemtrails is nonsense. 

Cheers,

There would be a few ways to check if the chemtrails theory would make any sense.

* Measure Aluminium concentration near airports.

* Measure Alumimium industry growth and related it to increases in flight traffic to see if there is a correlation.

I can think of 20 more ways to test the chemtrails theory, but I wont, because all of this which regards to chemtrails is nonsense. 

Cheers,

aires marques, Aug 13, 2015 @ 10:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hello and thank you for your comment!

I thought indeed that all this was at first, a bad joke, but after many weeks of researching the subject, this doesn't seem, unfortunately to be fake.  I haven't started this conversation to convince anybody but I'm questioning what is going on.

Since I can't copy links from youtube, you could "youtube" these links:

Why in the world are they spraying

What in the world are they spraying

Chemtrails: the secret war

Rosalind Peterson addresses the UN on chemtrails and geoengineering

There are many more good links aside of these, particularly on the website of "Global march against chemtrails and geoengineering" and many others too.

You can also research HAARP, Blue Beam, etc and make your own opinion.

All the best.

Hello and thank you for your comment!

I thought indeed that all this was at first, a bad joke, but after many weeks of researching the subject, this doesn't seem, unfortunately to be fake.  I haven't started this conversation to convince anybody but I'm questioning what is going on.

Since I can't copy links from youtube, you could "youtube" these links:

Why in the world are they spraying

What in the world are they spraying

Chemtrails: the secret war

Rosalind Peterson addresses the UN on chemtrails and geoengineering

There are many more good links aside of these, particularly on the website of "Global march against chemtrails and geoengineering" and many others too.

You can also research HAARP, Blue Beam, etc and make your own opinion.

All the best.

Beatrice M, Aug 13, 2015 @ 12:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi,

I have seen those videos 5 years ago or more. I think the whole idea it´s pretty ridiculous, sorry for that. 

Like I said, if that was true, it would be possible to be measured and videos are not measures of anything.

Maybe you can find a similar but real cause to invest time with, such as the all the plastic ending up in gyres, bottling water or plastic beads in cosmetics.

Have a great day

Cheers,

Aires

Hi,

I have seen those videos 5 years ago or more. I think the whole idea it´s pretty ridiculous, sorry for that. 

Like I said, if that was true, it would be possible to be measured and videos are not measures of anything.

Maybe you can find a similar but real cause to invest time with, such as the all the plastic ending up in gyres, bottling water or plastic beads in cosmetics.

Have a great day

Cheers,

Aires

aires marques, Aug 13, 2015 @ 13:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Each cause is a great cause.

Whether you believe in it or not doesn't make any difference. Have your blood or the tap water you drink  checked out, this way, you will no doubt anymore.

All the best.

Each cause is a great cause.

Whether you believe in it or not doesn't make any difference. Have your blood or the tap water you drink  checked out, this way, you will no doubt anymore.

All the best.

Beatrice M, Aug 14, 2015 @ 09:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

I know this is 3 yrs later, but I completely agree with you, it’s like people are blind here. Geoengeneering has been going on for many years now and those white lines in the skies are not just merely Contrails, and people can look up government documents that explain in full detail their program and all of the chemicals being used in these aerosols being sprayed by the airplanes. Their stated goal is to reduce global warming and control the weather ie creating rain, snow, floods, droughts etc. For those that don’t believe, just watch the skies, grid patterns (tic tax toe) and big Xs crossing our skies are not natural flight patterns for commercial aircrafts. Also, you can see rain samples full of unatural metals ie Aluminum, barium, Copper Sulfate, and Strontium...These are absolutely Not natural things to be in our rain water unless you are living in Industrial China. How many blue sky days do we see now???? Switzerland used to have purely blue skies my father told me when he used to come here often many years ago. They start spraying in the morning and by late afternoon it spreads out and we have white covered skies just like London...Not to mention, one day it’ll be hot and the next day freezing or snowing; that’s NOT natural! Why is this extremely concerning if not for the enviromental impact it is certainly in concern for human and animal life (ie. huge bird die offs, Bees dying), why is Alzheimer’, Autism, ADD, Asthma, pulmonary disease etc all increased significantly, if other people can’t see this is happening I feel pity on them and I guess they should go back to SLEEP like good little Sheep...Or, they can wake up start paying attention and educate themselves, watch “What in the world are they spraying” and “Why in the world are they Spraying;” two very good explanatory documentaries and they give all the proof needed in there for those that still cannot ”See” this atrocity being done in our skies globally...

I know this is 3 yrs later, but I completely agree with you, it’s like people are blind here. Geoengeneering has been going on for many years now and those white lines in the skies are not just merely Contrails, and people can look up government documents that explain in full detail their program and all of the chemicals being used in these aerosols being sprayed by the airplanes. Their stated goal is to reduce global warming and control the weather ie creating rain, snow, floods, droughts etc. For those that don’t believe, just watch the skies, grid patterns (tic tax toe) and big Xs crossing our skies are not natural flight patterns for commercial aircrafts. Also, you can see rain samples full of unatural metals ie Aluminum, barium, Copper Sulfate, and Strontium...These are absolutely Not natural things to be in our rain water unless you are living in Industrial China. How many blue sky days do we see now???? Switzerland used to have purely blue skies my father told me when he used to come here often many years ago. They start spraying in the morning and by late afternoon it spreads out and we have white covered skies just like London...Not to mention, one day it’ll be hot and the next day freezing or snowing; that’s NOT natural! Why is this extremely concerning if not for the enviromental impact it is certainly in concern for human and animal life (ie. huge bird die offs, Bees dying), why is Alzheimer’, Autism, ADD, Asthma, pulmonary disease etc all increased significantly, if other people can’t see this is happening I feel pity on them and I guess they should go back to SLEEP like good little Sheep...Or, they can wake up start paying attention and educate themselves, watch “What in the world are they spraying” and “Why in the world are they Spraying;” two very good explanatory documentaries and they give all the proof needed in there for those that still cannot ”See” this atrocity being done in our skies globally...

natalie mo, Mar 6, 2018 @ 13:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Nat mo, 

Facts are not conspiracies. People like us (you, Beatrice M., me..) are truthers, not conspiracy theorists.

Those stlll sleeping are probably the same ones who think that government(s) always do what's in the best interest of its people  Foot in Mouth  and they beleive the lies because, I don't know, it's coming from an authority?

I've woken up a long time ago and know the difficulty of trying to just talk to people who refuse to have the life they know complicated with conflicting information, or straight facts. Nevertheless, don't sleep. And when SHTF, you will be the least shocked, and hopefully the best prepared.

note* I rarely speak out on such controversial topics (ie. politics, religion, sports, etc) because (sadly) many aren't open to alternate views. So if there's any further conversation on such matters, I'd be willing the dicuss more in PM's or other compatible forum.

Nat mo, 

Facts are not conspiracies. People like us (you, Beatrice M., me..) are truthers, not conspiracy theorists.

Those stlll sleeping are probably the same ones who think that government(s) always do what's in the best interest of its people  Foot in Mouth  and they beleive the lies because, I don't know, it's coming from an authority?

I've woken up a long time ago and know the difficulty of trying to just talk to people who refuse to have the life they know complicated with conflicting information, or straight facts. Nevertheless, don't sleep. And when SHTF, you will be the least shocked, and hopefully the best prepared.

note* I rarely speak out on such controversial topics (ie. politics, religion, sports, etc) because (sadly) many aren't open to alternate views. So if there's any further conversation on such matters, I'd be willing the dicuss more in PM's or other compatible forum.

J K, Apr 6, 2018 @ 11:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

I agree with you Beatrice, thank you so much for bringing it up.I'm very sad that we never see blue skies and blazing sun any more.Those who say they are contrails caused by aeroplanes , please explain why, after they spread out to cover the whole sky like a thick blanket of cotton wool,these contrail clouds turn grey and then rain?Often torrentially.

Others have tried to explain to me that it is to do with condensation accumulating  over the lake, but if this were true, it would be diffuse and attenuated the further you are from the lake.However, the edges of these cloudy areas  often end abruptly in a straight line next to which is normal sky (where the planes didn't criss-cross)!

Crime against humanity.

I agree with you Beatrice, thank you so much for bringing it up.I'm very sad that we never see blue skies and blazing sun any more.Those who say they are contrails caused by aeroplanes , please explain why, after they spread out to cover the whole sky like a thick blanket of cotton wool,these contrail clouds turn grey and then rain?Often torrentially.

Others have tried to explain to me that it is to do with condensation accumulating  over the lake, but if this were true, it would be diffuse and attenuated the further you are from the lake.However, the edges of these cloudy areas  often end abruptly in a straight line next to which is normal sky (where the planes didn't criss-cross)!

Crime against humanity.

loobylou, May 5, 2018 @ 03:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Thank you Loobylou, people are wakening to this reality. It's a crime against humanity as you say so rightly, denied by all governments. The document "Owning the weather in 2025" is obviously a proof and all the documented evidence too. They don't hide anymore their agenda and something needs to be done. Many organisations start voicing their concern and those not wanting to see reality will have no other choice soon.

Thank you Loobylou, people are wakening to this reality. It's a crime against humanity as you say so rightly, denied by all governments. The document "Owning the weather in 2025" is obviously a proof and all the documented evidence too. They don't hide anymore their agenda and something needs to be done. Many organisations start voicing their concern and those not wanting to see reality will have no other choice soon.

Beatrice M, May 5, 2018 @ 09:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

For those who are still not convinced about what we are talking about:

Pilots, Doctors and Scientists Tell the Truth About Chemtrails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g

For those who are still not convinced about what we are talking about:

Pilots, Doctors and Scientists Tell the Truth About Chemtrails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g

loobylou, May 12, 2018 @ 14:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

There has been a shift in the universe, which lended to this thread being posted on again.. new to Geneva but if anyone would like to discuss similar theories feel free to shoot me a message. 

There has been a shift in the universe, which lended to this thread being posted on again.. new to Geneva but if anyone would like to discuss similar theories feel free to shoot me a message. 

Lisa Sawyer, Jun 4, 2018 @ 12:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
16 Replies | 4015 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form