Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > What do you think of Europe's future?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What do you think of Europe's future?

European cities become rapidly more Muslim, and with higher percentages of Muslims in neighborhoods and in cities, they want to enforce the sharia law in these areas, how do you feel about that and where do you see it going? 

The text you are quoting:

European cities become rapidly more Muslim, and with higher percentages of Muslims in neighborhoods and in cities, they want to enforce the sharia law in these areas, how do you feel about that and where do you see it going? 

Ron DAug 17, 2014 @ 14:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

31 Replies | 3792 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: What do you think of Europe's future?
Post 1

Maybe I was no clear enough, or the people that looked at this post are too "politically correct", I have no idea, in any case the situation is that Europe is getting Muslim oriented, with nothing positive to show for: 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/world/europe/reckoning-starts-in-britain-on-abuse-of-girls.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1409232722000&bicmet=1419773522000

This is a link from NYT about a Pakistani gang that sexually abused teenage girls (younger than 14yo) in the UK, rapes by muslim men of European women is increasing by more than 16% per year, because "they asked for it", the forgiving European mentality that feels sorry for the "less advanced" savages supports 80% through social services, and this is what Europe gets in return, and my question is: Where do you see this going or do you already plan to leave Europe in few years when your personal security deteriorates to an acceptable level?

Be careful out there!

Maybe I was no clear enough, or the people that looked at this post are too "politically correct", I have no idea, in any case the situation is that Europe is getting Muslim oriented, with nothing positive to show for: 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/02/world/europe/reckoning-starts-in-britain-on-abuse-of-girls.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1409232722000&bicmet=1419773522000

This is a link from NYT about a Pakistani gang that sexually abused teenage girls (younger than 14yo) in the UK, rapes by muslim men of European women is increasing by more than 16% per year, because "they asked for it", the forgiving European mentality that feels sorry for the "less advanced" savages supports 80% through social services, and this is what Europe gets in return, and my question is: Where do you see this going or do you already plan to leave Europe in few years when your personal security deteriorates to an acceptable level?

Be careful out there!

Ron D, Sep 2, 2014 @ 19:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I think I support diversity and open communication, and especially education and opportunities for all no matter what background or religion they may have.  I think you are puting all muslims in a box and puting a negative label on them.  This in NOT acceptable.  There are a lot of muslims out there that respect traditional European laws and values and do what they can to adapt to the culture.  So I wouldn't generalize if I were you.  If there is an increase in crime is because there is a lack of education, leadership, organization, and lack of employment opportunities.  Unfortunately, this is the case all over the world, where the gap between the rich and the poor is becoming larger every day.  It is very easy to blame it all on immigrants, and this is a typical occurrence.  So lets not play that record again!!  

I think I support diversity and open communication, and especially education and opportunities for all no matter what background or religion they may have.  I think you are puting all muslims in a box and puting a negative label on them.  This in NOT acceptable.  There are a lot of muslims out there that respect traditional European laws and values and do what they can to adapt to the culture.  So I wouldn't generalize if I were you.  If there is an increase in crime is because there is a lack of education, leadership, organization, and lack of employment opportunities.  Unfortunately, this is the case all over the world, where the gap between the rich and the poor is becoming larger every day.  It is very easy to blame it all on immigrants, and this is a typical occurrence.  So lets not play that record again!!  

Jean-Jacques B, Sep 3, 2014 @ 14:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

That is exactly what I was thinking about the nativity of Europeans, you probably know of the educated Muslims that grew up in Europe and are now part of the militias fighting in Syria/Iraq/etc. how is that part of your theory about education and equal opportunities?

You also support sex before marriage (I assume), they don't, unless if it is for Muslim men and non-Muslim women, and if they don't get it freely, they will rape because Muhammad said that it is OK! how you will fight that, slapping their hand?

In the "touristic" oriented Muslim countries (Egypt, Jordan, Tunis, etc.), fanatic Muslims are systematically killed by the government, as to their opinion (as Muslims as well) they are a risk for their countrys' stability, in other Muslim countries the Sharia law rules anyway and the more secular Muslims suffer (Iran, Iraq, etc.) 

Do you follow what is the faith of the minorities in Muslim countries (Christians for example)? 

In my opinion Europe is not able to digest the change in demographics, because Europeans try to do farmers’ work with silk gloves, and it doesn't work. 

Kaddafi once said that the Muslims will conquer Europe in the 21-century without a sword but with their wombs' womb and he was right!

There is a negative growth rate in population in Western Europe, most of the "native" families have one or less children, but it happens that only Muslims have more than 3 -5 kids per family (women is not working) and 80% of them anyway live out of tax moneis for social aid.

So we can be open minded, non racists, support the poor immigrants, etc. but Europe is not as it used to be, it is changing and for the worst. 

That is exactly what I was thinking about the nativity of Europeans, you probably know of the educated Muslims that grew up in Europe and are now part of the militias fighting in Syria/Iraq/etc. how is that part of your theory about education and equal opportunities?

You also support sex before marriage (I assume), they don't, unless if it is for Muslim men and non-Muslim women, and if they don't get it freely, they will rape because Muhammad said that it is OK! how you will fight that, slapping their hand?

In the "touristic" oriented Muslim countries (Egypt, Jordan, Tunis, etc.), fanatic Muslims are systematically killed by the government, as to their opinion (as Muslims as well) they are a risk for their countrys' stability, in other Muslim countries the Sharia law rules anyway and the more secular Muslims suffer (Iran, Iraq, etc.) 

Do you follow what is the faith of the minorities in Muslim countries (Christians for example)? 

In my opinion Europe is not able to digest the change in demographics, because Europeans try to do farmers’ work with silk gloves, and it doesn't work. 

Kaddafi once said that the Muslims will conquer Europe in the 21-century without a sword but with their wombs' womb and he was right!

There is a negative growth rate in population in Western Europe, most of the "native" families have one or less children, but it happens that only Muslims have more than 3 -5 kids per family (women is not working) and 80% of them anyway live out of tax moneis for social aid.

So we can be open minded, non racists, support the poor immigrants, etc. but Europe is not as it used to be, it is changing and for the worst. 

Ron D, Sep 3, 2014 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

These kids, muslims ? they go to mosque often you think ?

Maybe there are more violent kids coming from muslic familys, but I doubt this is because their parents are muslims, the problem probably lies somewhere else..

Like in every religion there are good and bad people ..

Religions are pretty much a tool for the "elites" for their "divide and conquer" agenda.

Now my question is, who benefits this ?

Maybe there are more violent kids coming from muslic familys, but I doubt this is because their parents are muslims, the problem probably lies somewhere else..

Religions are pretty much a tool for the "elites" for their "divide and conquer" agenda.

Strong Force, Sep 7, 2014 @ 02:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Sep 7, 14 02:09

I believe that the "divide and conquer" agenda made sense centuries ago, and it still does in the less developed countries, but I am furious each time am at the security checkpoint in an airport and I know that the waiting line is not because of the Buddhists suicide bombers, either because of the Jewish ones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401419/Mutiny-passengers-refuse-fly-Asians-removed.html#ixzz3CLPnLpaq 

But kids are kids everywhere and I don't believe that Muslim kids are more violent than others, they like football/dolls like anyone else at their age, the problem starts when they understand their close social group attitude towrds women, the infidel (non musilms), animals, etc. and this is the turning point when they grow with an attitude that I prefer that they keep in their homeland and no t in the Western world, but again it is too late now. 

I believe that the "divide and conquer" agenda made sense centuries ago, and it still does in the less developed countries, but I am furious each time am at the security checkpoint in an airport and I know that the waiting line is not because of the Buddhists suicide bombers, either because of the Jewish ones.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401419/Mutiny-passengers-refuse-fly-Asians-removed.html#ixzz3CLPnLpaq 

But kids are kids everywhere and I don't believe that Muslim kids are more violent than others, they like football/dolls like anyone else at their age, the problem starts when they understand their close social group attitude towrds women, the infidel (non musilms), animals, etc. and this is the turning point when they grow with an attitude that I prefer that they keep in their homeland and no t in the Western world, but again it is too late now. 

Ron D, Sep 7, 2014 @ 18:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Do you believe that this will happen in Europe as well and it is just a matter of time? 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11080079/Brussels-museum-shooting-suspect-beheaded-baby.html

Do you believe that this will happen in Europe as well and it is just a matter of time? 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11080079/Brussels-museum-shooting-suspect-beheaded-baby.html

Ron D, Sep 11, 2014 @ 18:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Personally I do not feel happy that my little grandaughters, 5 and 3 might have to live under Sharia Law in the future if everything continues in the vein it is at the moment.

Personally I do not feel happy that my little grandaughters, 5 and 3 might have to live under Sharia Law in the future if everything continues in the vein it is at the moment.

sheila c, Oct 20, 2014 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Oct 20, 14 16:18

You are wrong to think that it will affect only your grandchildren, it will affect you as well, it already did.

In Sweden it is a criminal offensse now to criticize the massive Muslim immigration to the country (here goes democracy and freedom of speech).

When I moved to Switzerland in 2001 there were 20,000 Muslims, now there are more than 500,000 Muslims, in the very small Balearic Islands there were 3 Mosques in 2000, now there are 24.

Do you see the trend? 

In China they just executed 24 "peace seaking Muslims" that have detonated bombs in one of the provinence and killed innocent civilians, did anyone condemned the execution? (maybe because they are still looking for the Israeli angle of how to blame Israel for that and till now could have not find it yet), do you see any European country doing the same? 

You are wrong to think that it will affect only your grandchildren, it will affect you as well, it already did.

In Sweden it is a criminal offensse now to criticize the massive Muslim immigration to the country (here goes democracy and freedom of speech).

When I moved to Switzerland in 2001 there were 20,000 Muslims, now there are more than 500,000 Muslims, in the very small Balearic Islands there were 3 Mosques in 2000, now there are 24.

Do you see the trend? 

In China they just executed 24 "peace seaking Muslims" that have detonated bombs in one of the provinence and killed innocent civilians, did anyone condemned the execution? (maybe because they are still looking for the Israeli angle of how to blame Israel for that and till now could have not find it yet), do you see any European country doing the same? 

Ron D, Oct 20, 2014 @ 17:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

A great number of people left Europe to "get away" from one kind of problem or another and went Down Under.

This was published today :

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-29684846

maybe their problems are just beginning?

A great number of people left Europe to "get away" from one kind of problem or another and went Down Under.

This was published today :

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-29684846

maybe their problems are just beginning?

sheila c, Oct 20, 2014 @ 20:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

I find this a very actual topic, but we are talking about people here and not statistics. There is clearly a pattern going on - most people have seen or read this quote : “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers...” - and this is a prime partner of the EU who is seeking to join it. 

I have no problem with people having their religion, it's their matter. It becomes a problem when religion becomes political. When it starts to get forced onto me in this case and that's what's happening and which starts to annoy me more and more. Religion, whether it is Christianity, Islam or any other should be kept in the private atmosphere and be totally segregated from government, politics AND EDUCATION. If you want to believe, that' fine, but do it in your own temple/mosque etc.etc. and leave other people alone, leave politics alone. It is time that the segregation of state and church/religion gets clearly marked in laws all across Europe, just to make sure that we keep state and religion seperated at any cost. Only that way peoplke can free to believe what they want, and non-believers (like me) can also fully live in peace and not be confonted or limited in their daily life. In the end it boils down to respect from both sides. 

I find this a very actual topic, but we are talking about people here and not statistics. There is clearly a pattern going on - most people have seen or read this quote : “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers...” - and this is a prime partner of the EU who is seeking to join it. 

I have no problem with people having their religion, it's their matter. It becomes a problem when religion becomes political. When it starts to get forced onto me in this case and that's what's happening and which starts to annoy me more and more. Religion, whether it is Christianity, Islam or any other should be kept in the private atmosphere and be totally segregated from government, politics AND EDUCATION. If you want to believe, that' fine, but do it in your own temple/mosque etc.etc. and leave other people alone, leave politics alone. It is time that the segregation of state and church/religion gets clearly marked in laws all across Europe, just to make sure that we keep state and religion seperated at any cost. Only that way peoplke can free to believe what they want, and non-believers (like me) can also fully live in peace and not be confonted or limited in their daily life. In the end it boils down to respect from both sides. 

martin, Oct 29, 2014 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

This short article is for all the ones that believe that they are just "peace looking innocent people": 

http://pamelageller.com/2014/11/uk-muslim-who-told-bbc-he-wanted-to-be-a-homicide-bomber-becomes-a-homicide-bomber.html/ 

The Scandinavian countries are already doomed, but this is the UK, which don't have much chance either.

Good luck.

P.S.

I cannot wonder how they will manage to blame Israel for this. 

This short article is for all the ones that believe that they are just "peace looking innocent people": 

http://pamelageller.com/2014/11/uk-muslim-who-told-bbc-he-wanted-to-be-a-homicide-bomber-becomes-a-homicide-bomber.html/ 

The Scandinavian countries are already doomed, but this is the UK, which don't have much chance either.

Good luck.

P.S.

I cannot wonder how they will manage to blame Israel for this. 

Ron D, Nov 10, 2014 @ 00:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

It is an illusion, whith massive immigrants from Irak and Lebanon the situation in AU/NZ is not good either.

In Japan, China and Russia, Muslims are officially not welcome, and in both Russia and in China the extremmisst are being executed, I prefer dim sum in Borsht :)

It is an illusion, whith massive immigrants from Irak and Lebanon the situation in AU/NZ is not good either.

In Japan, China and Russia, Muslims are officially not welcome, and in both Russia and in China the extremmisst are being executed, I prefer dim sum in Borsht :)

Ron D, Nov 10, 2014 @ 00:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hello guys, I am a muslim, and I actually agree with everything you state other then the term muslim being thrown around. I do not wish to sound spiteful when I say this but there happen to be extremists everywhere and with every religon. We as people should not let religon effect foreign policy. You should not be afraid of mosques, they are a place of worship. Here is something funny. The middle East follows sharia law, I lived in Dubai and in Bahrain, and you find mosques and churchs in every one of these nations.

One should not discourage any religon, as believing and having faith in any form of worship should be respected. Sharia law isnt forward minded but it does send people back into the stone age. And the Muslim community needs to realise one fact, Europe is not our holy land, it is not needed to enter forgein countries in which the mass public is not muslim, so why try and give ourselves the idea in which we are allowed to do so. Its like a Christian entering the middle east stating we need to sell alcohol in super markets. Unfortunatley to say this too, we as muslims are a little backward minded, we cannot take or force people to believe in a religon, we push them in with love and respect. Wars in the name of religon, is like having the lights of and trying to cross a room with broken glass. We make alot of noise someones going to get hurt, but the remnants of war remain, making it pointless. We live in the 21st century technology pushes us to have better lives; why try selling a religon by force when the other means are just more humane, pleasant, but remember the statement there are extremists everywhere, in every religon. Why not just try helping each other, build a better world, without the idea of colour race or religon, but as human beings. Wouldnt that make people feel better and Allah; God in any faith would be happier when that would happen. Racism is pointless. This going to both sides Muslims and non muslims

Hello guys, I am a muslim, and I actually agree with everything you state other then the term muslim being thrown around. I do not wish to sound spiteful when I say this but there happen to be extremists everywhere and with every religon. We as people should not let religon effect foreign policy. You should not be afraid of mosques, they are a place of worship. Here is something funny. The middle East follows sharia law, I lived in Dubai and in Bahrain, and you find mosques and churchs in every one of these nations.

One should not discourage any religon, as believing and having faith in any form of worship should be respected. Sharia law isnt forward minded but it does send people back into the stone age. And the Muslim community needs to realise one fact, Europe is not our holy land, it is not needed to enter forgein countries in which the mass public is not muslim, so why try and give ourselves the idea in which we are allowed to do so. Its like a Christian entering the middle east stating we need to sell alcohol in super markets. Unfortunatley to say this too, we as muslims are a little backward minded, we cannot take or force people to believe in a religon, we push them in with love and respect. Wars in the name of religon, is like having the lights of and trying to cross a room with broken glass. We make alot of noise someones going to get hurt, but the remnants of war remain, making it pointless. We live in the 21st century technology pushes us to have better lives; why try selling a religon by force when the other means are just more humane, pleasant, but remember the statement there are extremists everywhere, in every religon. Why not just try helping each other, build a better world, without the idea of colour race or religon, but as human beings. Wouldnt that make people feel better and Allah; God in any faith would be happier when that would happen. Racism is pointless. This going to both sides Muslims and non muslims

karan kachhwaha, Nov 10, 2014 @ 03:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

And yet again Mr Ron D, I get you happen to be afraid, which is very upsetting, but are you afraid every time you switch on BBC? Think about what you state. Why have fear, there are many more muslim people who live and obide the laws in Europe. How many issues Europe has even without this being even ssomething to worry about. Look at the economy, France, Greece, the economy is breaking; a recession. Bail outs; why stick to religon? Are you stating there are no Christian extremests? I have heard this many a time. Just because someone is a muslim does not make them a terrorist. Not every arab or muslim is hiding a bomb. 85 percent of the muslim community does not wish to harm anyone. Matter of fact 9 11 was frowned upon by most muslim populations, we do not see you as infedels; and those who do are called extremists. But so was the KKK if I am not mistaken. Define terrorist, one who causes harm to another nation, what can you state with Israels actions? Sweden did accept the fact that Palestine is its own nation. So Palestinians caan state Israel is a terrorist nation. What about the hemogomic power we all know of so well. The USA and their mission to find WMDs in Iraq, oh wait there were none found. How about the pressure for leadership changes. P.S Even Obama apologised to the Royal family of Bahrain, the Al Khalifa for making misjudgements. Who does Europe and the US turn to when Russia decides to cut oil into the nation. Do you know why petrol prices dropped? Thank Arabco, the Saudis, thank China for finding a route out. All these nations and religons nations following Europe and backing them up in time of need, some of these are Islamic states. Not everyone is in the Taliban or Al Queda. Religon in any form follows Peace, that is what Islam means. Oh and not to forget you stated Muslim men rape females? and we get a smack to the rist? No they get stoned to death or hanged. Maybe in Europe you live and get a sentance. You speak with ignorance looking at everyone as a threat, Here is a simple number for you to look up. Foreign investment into Europe from the Muslim community, it is a very big number. I cannot believe this. You must be uneducated not to know facts. And they do speak. How many jobs have been created by arab based companies. Oh and the next time you fill you gas up. Look at the prices have they not dropped? Think about what happens if the Muslim world gets pissed and cuts you off, the same time Russia does. Instead of being diplomatic your just plain old stupid to be STRAIGHT FORWARD. No RELIGON sends hate or war as a message, those who are un educated believe that. Sharia law is backwards I agree, but would a European state ever think of following it? Why have fear for nothing, thats called being an idiot. BTW your articles from the UK, ever heard of chavs, very famous, thats education to blame; not religon. 

And yet again Mr Ron D, I get you happen to be afraid, which is very upsetting, but are you afraid every time you switch on BBC? Think about what you state. Why have fear, there are many more muslim people who live and obide the laws in Europe. How many issues Europe has even without this being even ssomething to worry about. Look at the economy, France, Greece, the economy is breaking; a recession. Bail outs; why stick to religon? Are you stating there are no Christian extremests? I have heard this many a time. Just because someone is a muslim does not make them a terrorist. Not every arab or muslim is hiding a bomb. 85 percent of the muslim community does not wish to harm anyone. Matter of fact 9 11 was frowned upon by most muslim populations, we do not see you as infedels; and those who do are called extremists. But so was the KKK if I am not mistaken. Define terrorist, one who causes harm to another nation, what can you state with Israels actions? Sweden did accept the fact that Palestine is its own nation. So Palestinians caan state Israel is a terrorist nation. What about the hemogomic power we all know of so well. The USA and their mission to find WMDs in Iraq, oh wait there were none found. How about the pressure for leadership changes. P.S Even Obama apologised to the Royal family of Bahrain, the Al Khalifa for making misjudgements. Who does Europe and the US turn to when Russia decides to cut oil into the nation. Do you know why petrol prices dropped? Thank Arabco, the Saudis, thank China for finding a route out. All these nations and religons nations following Europe and backing them up in time of need, some of these are Islamic states. Not everyone is in the Taliban or Al Queda. Religon in any form follows Peace, that is what Islam means. Oh and not to forget you stated Muslim men rape females? and we get a smack to the rist? No they get stoned to death or hanged. Maybe in Europe you live and get a sentance. You speak with ignorance looking at everyone as a threat, Here is a simple number for you to look up. Foreign investment into Europe from the Muslim community, it is a very big number. I cannot believe this. You must be uneducated not to know facts. And they do speak. How many jobs have been created by arab based companies. Oh and the next time you fill you gas up. Look at the prices have they not dropped? Think about what happens if the Muslim world gets pissed and cuts you off, the same time Russia does. Instead of being diplomatic your just plain old stupid to be STRAIGHT FORWARD. No RELIGON sends hate or war as a message, those who are un educated believe that. Sharia law is backwards I agree, but would a European state ever think of following it? Why have fear for nothing, thats called being an idiot. BTW your articles from the UK, ever heard of chavs, very famous, thats education to blame; not religon. 

karan kachhwaha, Nov 10, 2014 @ 03:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Nov 10, 14 03:39

Karan,

Let's do some really check based on your text:

1. 85% of the Muslims living in the Western world are not a threat to the country they live in, what about the other 15%? to put that in percpective, that is one out 6.67 people, and as an example imagine that you MUST travel by airplans to the other side of the world, and need to board 7 different airplans, and one of the seven pilots is a potential threat because he has mental issues, you don't know which pilot is the problematic one, will you travel? why should any western country accepts Muslims immigrants? when most of them will live out of the countries' social security system and ONLY 15% will be a threat for their citizens security.

2. Show me ONE Muslim country that doesn't export terror to eithr its neighbour countries (even though they might be Muslims as well) or to the world, only ONE will be enough.

3. All the Arab oil companies are managed professionally by foriegn expats, there is not EVEN one company in the Arab/Muslim world that has contributed ANYTHING in R&D that benefits the world, in either technology/pharma/medical/etc. not even ONE company or ONE product.

4. Imagine that in Europe the Sharia law would affect only the Muslims in Europe, that can be fun :) rapists will be stoned to death, theives will have their hands cut off, murderers will be hanged, and crime level will be lowered significantly as the European prisons are full of Muslims (in much higher ratio than their ratio in the local population, and any excuse that its because they are poorer is ridiculous, drug dealins, crimes as assults with knives, rapes, murders, armed burglary are nothing to do with being poor. 

5. In Switzerland there are 500,000 Muslims, 15% = 75,000 people are a security threat, thats about 50% of the population in Geneva, no need to be diplomatic or politically correct here, Europe is doomed or in a non political expression: "Europe is fucked!" the Muslims have won. 

Karan,

Let's do some really check based on your text:

1. 85% of the Muslims living in the Western world are not a threat to the country they live in, what about the other 15%? to put that in percpective, that is one out 6.67 people, and as an example imagine that you MUST travel by airplans to the other side of the world, and need to board 7 different airplans, and one of the seven pilots is a potential threat because he has mental issues, you don't know which pilot is the problematic one, will you travel? why should any western country accepts Muslims immigrants? when most of them will live out of the countries' social security system and ONLY 15% will be a threat for their citizens security.

2. Show me ONE Muslim country that doesn't export terror to eithr its neighbour countries (even though they might be Muslims as well) or to the world, only ONE will be enough.

3. All the Arab oil companies are managed professionally by foriegn expats, there is not EVEN one company in the Arab/Muslim world that has contributed ANYTHING in R&D that benefits the world, in either technology/pharma/medical/etc. not even ONE company or ONE product.

4. Imagine that in Europe the Sharia law would affect only the Muslims in Europe, that can be fun :) rapists will be stoned to death, theives will have their hands cut off, murderers will be hanged, and crime level will be lowered significantly as the European prisons are full of Muslims (in much higher ratio than their ratio in the local population, and any excuse that its because they are poorer is ridiculous, drug dealins, crimes as assults with knives, rapes, murders, armed burglary are nothing to do with being poor. 

5. In Switzerland there are 500,000 Muslims, 15% = 75,000 people are a security threat, thats about 50% of the population in Geneva, no need to be diplomatic or politically correct here, Europe is doomed or in a non political expression: "Europe is fucked!" the Muslims have won. 

Ron D, Nov 10, 2014 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Mr Ron D you state this as your response, most muuslims who leave the middle east are middle class families, you state prisons is Europe are filled with muuslims? can you show me docummentation to proove this? You asked me for one country that does not support terrorism from the middle east? The 7 Emirates of the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait the nations within the GCC which also means I have answered your question. Your neext point is biligilant and here is something for you to get. I am going to point out a quote from one of the smartest men I have met, a professour in HIM for global politics, Mr Dominique Jordan. After 911 the whole world is fixated on every arab as a threat due to their religon, Europe has bigger issues at hand, the Russian crisis is a very big one, foreign investment is increasing in these countries in which Europe now has a price tag, it is being bought of by countries like China, Russia, The Middle east, the reason for more mosques being built is linked to this as well. But here is one thing you all forget, we have the same aspects of worship, Jesus was a prophet to us muslim, the only difference we dont believe he was the son of god, but a messenger of his words. you stating this is very interesting as well. Not every muslim is a terrorist, and we left the middle east to live in a more open environment. The government also does know the importance of the muslim aspects. Fact the Taliban was trained by the Americans and Osama ws linked to the CIA when Afghan was under the soviet flag. Another thing for you to get 1100 people died during 911 how many innocent people died in Iraq? 10s of thousands? The global melt down showed the world America was not as powerful as you imagine, and if the US could be attacked it created a shock to the world that it was being over taken. Now after this it has been muslims are linked to terrorists? Was Fedel Castro a terrorist too? I dont think so. I can understand that  sharia la scares you, but it cannot be applied in Europe it wont work. What would you call the groups in France against expacts and muslims targetting them as well. There are 2 sides to every coin. If you approach people with hate and violence they will try and retaliate too. It is also known as defence. Muslims who do follow terrorists groups to me are not muslims att all. No religon states hate or war nor does any religon support murdering people. Your looking at a very small margin. Should the 85 percent of the muslim population in Europe have to suffer due to the retards who follow terrorism? Its like stating all car drivers are going to kill you, people die in car accidents but noone blames the car. It does not matter how small of the margin is, it also depends on the reasons. People need to be more open minded globalisation and new links to international borders. No offence if you are anti muslim anti religon of any manner, you happen to be anti Freedom. Does that make you a communist? No its freedom of speech freedom of free thought and freedom to follow what you believe in, and even if what you believe in is irrational like if you tell me you believe and worship Thor, the god of lightning, I would state thats nice, and be open to the idea. I dont care about color or race, Religon and so on, I believe in humanity, and being educated in international environment has only prooved that point even more, I kid you not, I had people in group projects who were jewish, friends who are jews, and still I dont look at them for religon, but for who they are and they did the same for me. Fact being be open to the idea of more people from various customs and beliefs, respect them and they shall respect you. Ghandhi stated an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. He also won the British peacefully, if you slap my right cheek Id show you my left. It does make a difference. how many terrorist attacks have been in Switzerland. another question your debate is anti muslim, making it racist. Do you hate me for being a muslim? Do you think a well educated person would strap on a bomb? If so I feel sorry for you. The reason you should is cause you need us. And stating that Oil companies are all western world owned your mistaken, the largest is owned by the Al Saud family, Arabco, Bapco is owned by the government of Bahrain,  the 25TH fleet of the USA was asked to leave and the RAF is now there. You need us, as much as we need you. Matter of fact no offense, Iran showed the world that they did not need America, have you ever been to Tehran 20 years ago? check it out now. 100 percent sustainable, and the middle east can be meaning our need of Europe is much lower, we like your cars I admit, but Japan makes cars too. Matter of fact if we the muslims wanted to leave all at once, Europe would be a dead nation, inflation would hit, and your oil and gas prices would Triple to what it is now; meaning you really need us, especially when Russia cut gas links to Europe. You heating would be off. Europe itself would suffer very significantly and you would ask the arab world to come back. You dont compplain now due to the fact that petrol is cheaper, heating your home is as well, but believe it or not, you do need us. China did not block the muslim community, neither did Russia, 7 percent of Russia follows Islam themselves so your facts are flawed. I would advice you to read a book. The middle east does need Europe but if we are forced we can find a way to be sustainable, just like Iran did. And even with a trade embargo the nations economy grew. Plus mate, corruption is found in every corner of the world, including the USA, Swiss banks were closed by the FBI if you did not read the news, India has a major problem, Russia and China too. Sad to state, every country faces it but some just know how to hide it better then the others. 

Mr Ron D you state this as your response, most muuslims who leave the middle east are middle class families, you state prisons is Europe are filled with muuslims? can you show me docummentation to proove this? You asked me for one country that does not support terrorism from the middle east? The 7 Emirates of the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait the nations within the GCC which also means I have answered your question. Your neext point is biligilant and here is something for you to get. I am going to point out a quote from one of the smartest men I have met, a professour in HIM for global politics, Mr Dominique Jordan. After 911 the whole world is fixated on every arab as a threat due to their religon, Europe has bigger issues at hand, the Russian crisis is a very big one, foreign investment is increasing in these countries in which Europe now has a price tag, it is being bought of by countries like China, Russia, The Middle east, the reason for more mosques being built is linked to this as well. But here is one thing you all forget, we have the same aspects of worship, Jesus was a prophet to us muslim, the only difference we dont believe he was the son of god, but a messenger of his words. you stating this is very interesting as well. Not every muslim is a terrorist, and we left the middle east to live in a more open environment. The government also does know the importance of the muslim aspects. Fact the Taliban was trained by the Americans and Osama ws linked to the CIA when Afghan was under the soviet flag. Another thing for you to get 1100 people died during 911 how many innocent people died in Iraq? 10s of thousands? The global melt down showed the world America was not as powerful as you imagine, and if the US could be attacked it created a shock to the world that it was being over taken. Now after this it has been muslims are linked to terrorists? Was Fedel Castro a terrorist too? I dont think so. I can understand that  sharia la scares you, but it cannot be applied in Europe it wont work. What would you call the groups in France against expacts and muslims targetting them as well. There are 2 sides to every coin. If you approach people with hate and violence they will try and retaliate too. It is also known as defence. Muslims who do follow terrorists groups to me are not muslims att all. No religon states hate or war nor does any religon support murdering people. Your looking at a very small margin. Should the 85 percent of the muslim population in Europe have to suffer due to the retards who follow terrorism? Its like stating all car drivers are going to kill you, people die in car accidents but noone blames the car. It does not matter how small of the margin is, it also depends on the reasons. People need to be more open minded globalisation and new links to international borders. No offence if you are anti muslim anti religon of any manner, you happen to be anti Freedom. Does that make you a communist? No its freedom of speech freedom of free thought and freedom to follow what you believe in, and even if what you believe in is irrational like if you tell me you believe and worship Thor, the god of lightning, I would state thats nice, and be open to the idea. I dont care about color or race, Religon and so on, I believe in humanity, and being educated in international environment has only prooved that point even more, I kid you not, I had people in group projects who were jewish, friends who are jews, and still I dont look at them for religon, but for who they are and they did the same for me. Fact being be open to the idea of more people from various customs and beliefs, respect them and they shall respect you. Ghandhi stated an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. He also won the British peacefully, if you slap my right cheek Id show you my left. It does make a difference. how many terrorist attacks have been in Switzerland. another question your debate is anti muslim, making it racist. Do you hate me for being a muslim? Do you think a well educated person would strap on a bomb? If so I feel sorry for you. The reason you should is cause you need us. And stating that Oil companies are all western world owned your mistaken, the largest is owned by the Al Saud family, Arabco, Bapco is owned by the government of Bahrain,  the 25TH fleet of the USA was asked to leave and the RAF is now there. You need us, as much as we need you. Matter of fact no offense, Iran showed the world that they did not need America, have you ever been to Tehran 20 years ago? check it out now. 100 percent sustainable, and the middle east can be meaning our need of Europe is much lower, we like your cars I admit, but Japan makes cars too. Matter of fact if we the muslims wanted to leave all at once, Europe would be a dead nation, inflation would hit, and your oil and gas prices would Triple to what it is now; meaning you really need us, especially when Russia cut gas links to Europe. You heating would be off. Europe itself would suffer very significantly and you would ask the arab world to come back. You dont compplain now due to the fact that petrol is cheaper, heating your home is as well, but believe it or not, you do need us. China did not block the muslim community, neither did Russia, 7 percent of Russia follows Islam themselves so your facts are flawed. I would advice you to read a book. The middle east does need Europe but if we are forced we can find a way to be sustainable, just like Iran did. And even with a trade embargo the nations economy grew. Plus mate, corruption is found in every corner of the world, including the USA, Swiss banks were closed by the FBI if you did not read the news, India has a major problem, Russia and China too. Sad to state, every country faces it but some just know how to hide it better then the others. 

karan kachhwaha, Nov 10, 2014 @ 18:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

and mate im very sure the number of muslims in Geneva is not 50 percent of the population, do some reasearch cause you statistics are coming out without a real data analysis. 

and mate im very sure the number of muslims in Geneva is not 50 percent of the population, do some reasearch cause you statistics are coming out without a real data analysis. 

karan kachhwaha, Nov 10, 2014 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Nov 10, 14 19:20

I didn't say that 50% of Geneva are Muslims (it is ridculous) but if 15% of the Muslims in all of Switzerland are a security threat, that will equal to 50% of Geneva's population (about 75000 people). 

I didn't say that 50% of Geneva are Muslims (it is ridculous) but if 15% of the Muslims in all of Switzerland are a security threat, that will equal to 50% of Geneva's population (about 75000 people). 

Ron D, Nov 10, 2014 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Nov 10, 14 18:32

I appreciate your answer very much and even more the tone of your answer!

I couldn't care less of anyones religion, if it benefits him and it doesn't bother me, by all means he should practice it. 

The problem is that the ONLY security threat to the world are the Muslims extremists, in EVERY single Muslim country there are security issues with the fanatics, from Africa to the Middle East, from Europe to Asia.

You have mentioned Saudi Arabia who finances the Hamas together with Qatar, Iran is financing the Hizballa, and in Egypt they hand the Muslims brotherhood members in the city center, do you see that happenning in Europe for the fanatics??

Now a funny question, imagine that you are on the airline gate at the airport waiting for boarding, and they are calling to Mr. Jihad to the counter, would you board that flight ? :)

Be well my friend, I have nothing against you personally or to your religion, I want to live peacfully without any maniacs trying to hurt my lifestyle because they are from the stone age.

I appreciate your answer very much and even more the tone of your answer!

I couldn't care less of anyones religion, if it benefits him and it doesn't bother me, by all means he should practice it. 

The problem is that the ONLY security threat to the world are the Muslims extremists, in EVERY single Muslim country there are security issues with the fanatics, from Africa to the Middle East, from Europe to Asia.

You have mentioned Saudi Arabia who finances the Hamas together with Qatar, Iran is financing the Hizballa, and in Egypt they hand the Muslims brotherhood members in the city center, do you see that happenning in Europe for the fanatics??

Now a funny question, imagine that you are on the airline gate at the airport waiting for boarding, and they are calling to Mr. Jihad to the counter, would you board that flight ? :)

Be well my friend, I have nothing against you personally or to your religion, I want to live peacfully without any maniacs trying to hurt my lifestyle because they are from the stone age.

Ron D, Nov 10, 2014 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

I see your point of view, and I agree it is sad, but my friend we all have reasons to feel upset, but dont look at the major public of muslims, how would you feel? I was once stopped in France myself and was disturbed by the way people treat you or look at you like a minority. You see I was born in Bahrain, I came to Swiss to study, doing my masters spent nearly 190k on my education till my bachelorsBeing a minority or being looked or judged is very upseting. Am I a terrorist? No, but I am a Muslim. Am I a minority? I dont believe so. So why must all of us be looked down upon? The actions of the few creates a misguided view on the general public. We are not collonizing we are living normal lives. Simple. 

I see your point of view, and I agree it is sad, but my friend we all have reasons to feel upset, but dont look at the major public of muslims, how would you feel? I was once stopped in France myself and was disturbed by the way people treat you or look at you like a minority. You see I was born in Bahrain, I came to Swiss to study, doing my masters spent nearly 190k on my education till my bachelorsBeing a minority or being looked or judged is very upseting. Am I a terrorist? No, but I am a Muslim. Am I a minority? I dont believe so. So why must all of us be looked down upon? The actions of the few creates a misguided view on the general public. We are not collonizing we are living normal lives. Simple. 

karan kachhwaha, Nov 10, 2014 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

This is the future of Europe, already moving from the backyard to the front yard, and the lefties morrons say that the traitors that travel from Europe to join Isis are victims of violance, wtf??

This is the future of Europe, already moving from the backyard to the front yard, and the lefties morrons say that the traitors that travel from Europe to join Isis are victims of violance, wtf??

Ron D, Feb 5, 2015 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

http://www.wsj.com/articles/study-projects-growth-shifts-in-worlds-muslim-christian-populations-1427983415 

! Report to Admin
Post 23

http://www.20min.ch/ro/news/suisse/story/29700971 

I can only hope that their families will join them and they all die there!

http://www.20min.ch/ro/news/suisse/story/29700971 

I can only hope that their families will join them and they all die there!

Ron D, Aug 23, 2015 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

This is in Denmark, the fun begins:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae6_1442713165 

Just to put things in percpective, demographics in Switzerland: 

2001 - 20,000 Muslims

2013 - 500,000 Muslims

Make your own conclusions. 

This is in Denmark, the fun begins:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae6_1442713165 

Just to put things in percpective, demographics in Switzerland: 

2001 - 20,000 Muslims

2013 - 500,000 Muslims

Make your own conclusions. 

Ron D, Sep 23, 2015 @ 18:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Ron. What you see on the video are people excercisinG the right to protest. The same way as greenpeace or any other organization can do. The only irony i find is that most of them come from a country with oppressive regimes and support a form of Islam (Wahhabism I presume) which doesnt allow any protest at all. so what they exactly want is quite ironic ;-). But I say it again - you are calling every Muslim bad here. That says more about you - I am very lucky to count many Muslims amongst my friends and I've spent quite some time understanding it (living in the Middle East) I'm critical too - but I also never forget that this is a very small minority. Perhaps you should stop watching these silly websites and make some friends. It might change your perspective a bit. the guys i know are open for discussion and are highly intelligent. what you see on this video are brainwashed idiots. And luckily they are a very big minority.

Ron. What you see on the video are people excercisinG the right to protest. The same way as greenpeace or any other organization can do. The only irony i find is that most of them come from a country with oppressive regimes and support a form of Islam (Wahhabism I presume) which doesnt allow any protest at all. so what they exactly want is quite ironic ;-). But I say it again - you are calling every Muslim bad here. That says more about you - I am very lucky to count many Muslims amongst my friends and I've spent quite some time understanding it (living in the Middle East) I'm critical too - but I also never forget that this is a very small minority. Perhaps you should stop watching these silly websites and make some friends. It might change your perspective a bit. the guys i know are open for discussion and are highly intelligent. what you see on this video are brainwashed idiots. And luckily they are a very big minority.

martin, Sep 23, 2015 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Martin, I am from the Middle-East, and have been living with Muslims most of my life, there is no "mutual respect" or "friendship" among them or with others, it is all different levels of "fear" that disctates the relationships.

Europe is fucked to be politically correct, crimes' rates by Muslims that immigrated to the continent on whatever pretext made the lives of the European unbearable in most of Europe, the Eastern Europeans are pushing them away and refuse to accept the current influx and they know why.

Europe killed 6m Jews that were the elite of the continent and got Muslims instead, this is called "karma".

Since educated, Western Europeans these days don't want to be called "racists" the subject is a sort of taboo now, you can barry your head in the sand as long as you want, very soon the Muslim/Arab will be behind you, to prove my point I dare you to walk in any big European city after 10pm and see who are the ones that dominates the streets, check with local police which "areas" in the city are considered dangerous and walk there and see for yourself who are the people that live there.

In Sweden the rapes rate has gone 1500% since they let the Muslims free pass into the country 10 years ago, rapes per capita is higher than in S. Africa, would you like to be the one explaining to the Swedish women that they are just small minority and it is the "price" of integration of the poor people. 

Europe is fucked and don't know it yet. 

Martin, I am from the Middle-East, and have been living with Muslims most of my life, there is no "mutual respect" or "friendship" among them or with others, it is all different levels of "fear" that disctates the relationships.

Europe is fucked to be politically correct, crimes' rates by Muslims that immigrated to the continent on whatever pretext made the lives of the European unbearable in most of Europe, the Eastern Europeans are pushing them away and refuse to accept the current influx and they know why.

Europe killed 6m Jews that were the elite of the continent and got Muslims instead, this is called "karma".

Since educated, Western Europeans these days don't want to be called "racists" the subject is a sort of taboo now, you can barry your head in the sand as long as you want, very soon the Muslim/Arab will be behind you, to prove my point I dare you to walk in any big European city after 10pm and see who are the ones that dominates the streets, check with local police which "areas" in the city are considered dangerous and walk there and see for yourself who are the people that live there.

In Sweden the rapes rate has gone 1500% since they let the Muslims free pass into the country 10 years ago, rapes per capita is higher than in S. Africa, would you like to be the one explaining to the Swedish women that they are just small minority and it is the "price" of integration of the poor people. 

Europe is fucked and don't know it yet. 

Ron D, Sep 24, 2015 @ 01:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

No matter what I think about muslims in Europe, I'm afraid that if politics don't react to the fears of the people quickly, they will take matters into their own hands soon.

No matter what I think about muslims in Europe, I'm afraid that if politics don't react to the fears of the people quickly, they will take matters into their own hands soon.

Andrea B, Apr 26, 2016 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

"What do you think of Europes future",,,, Well that's a VERY relevent question these days. I reckon the EU is doomed to failure at this stage. Any opinions ?

"What do you think of Europes future",,,, Well that's a VERY relevent question these days. I reckon the EU is doomed to failure at this stage. Any opinions ?

Richard Kavanagh, Jun 29, 2016 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

I started this topic exactly two years ago, and am afraid that it will become worse, countries will eithar become Muslim (Western Europe) or Fascist (Eastern Europe), both options are terrible, and we are at the non reverse point. 

In Germany there were 4 fatal attacks by Muslims in the last week, and the German government still prefers to deny that this is terror, they might wake up when German will become the second language in Germany, but am not sure of that..

Europe is fucked and don't know it yet! 

I started this topic exactly two years ago, and am afraid that it will become worse, countries will eithar become Muslim (Western Europe) or Fascist (Eastern Europe), both options are terrible, and we are at the non reverse point. 

In Germany there were 4 fatal attacks by Muslims in the last week, and the German government still prefers to deny that this is terror, they might wake up when German will become the second language in Germany, but am not sure of that..

Europe is fucked and don't know it yet! 

Ron D, Jul 26, 2016 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

How gutlessly politically correct and culturally relativist. God help Europe. On the other hand it is the case that the economic deal in Europe and Kick ass land... Sorry USA... is a scandal and this can lead to the scapegoating of easy targets.

How gutlessly politically correct and culturally relativist. God help Europe. On the other hand it is the case that the economic deal in Europe and Kick ass land... Sorry USA... is a scandal and this can lead to the scapegoating of easy targets.

Jimmy F, Aug 5, 2016 @ 18:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

... You've stirred a hornets nest there Ron. Prepare for a major flakking flaming!! Embarassed Respecting your courage!

... You've stirred a hornets nest there Ron. Prepare for a major flakking flaming!! Embarassed Respecting your courage!

Jimmy F, Aug 5, 2016 @ 18:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
31 Replies | 3792 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form