Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Politics & Current Affairs > any Americans here feeling ashamed?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
any Americans here feeling ashamed?

I am giving up my green card after what happened yesterday

the whole world is set to suffer for years to come...

The text you are quoting:

I am giving up my green card after what happened yesterday

the whole world is set to suffer for years to come...

Vlad KovskyNov 9, 2016 @ 12:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1785 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: any Americans here feeling ashamed?
Post 1

Apparently not,is the answer?

But that cannot be true.I work with a few Amercans who feel very uncomfortable.

And,don't forget,in terms of overall votes,Clinton got more.It is the electoral college system that made Trump win.There are still good people out there,don't despair!

Apparently not,is the answer?

But that cannot be true.I work with a few Amercans who feel very uncomfortable.

And,don't forget,in terms of overall votes,Clinton got more.It is the electoral college system that made Trump win.There are still good people out there,don't despair!

buzzcocks, Nov 12, 2016 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

It is the wrong question. The situation is too serious for trite reactions, like "feeling ashamed."

Those Americans I know here are upset and ready to fight back, as are millions in the US. You are right that the whole world be impacted, so everone should react and do something to stop Trump from hurting us all. Educate those around you about the importance of this, and get them to press their governments to react appropriately. Merkel and Nicola Sturgeon are leading the way in putting aside diplomatic niceties and reacting correctly, even if mildly. Don't give up your green card. Defend it and use the rights it gives you to do some things others without one won't be able to.

It is the wrong question. The situation is too serious for trite reactions, like "feeling ashamed."

Those Americans I know here are upset and ready to fight back, as are millions in the US. You are right that the whole world be impacted, so everone should react and do something to stop Trump from hurting us all. Educate those around you about the importance of this, and get them to press their governments to react appropriately. Merkel and Nicola Sturgeon are leading the way in putting aside diplomatic niceties and reacting correctly, even if mildly. Don't give up your green card. Defend it and use the rights it gives you to do some things others without one won't be able to.

JR M, Nov 13, 2016 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Brexit Trumped! This is the age of stupid. People gorging on reactionary prejudice courtesy of certain social network sites along with twitter twatter! I agree with that, click, ....and that, click, feeeed me!! I'll be burning my British passport if brexit goes through... wait for the video.

Brexit Trumped! This is the age of stupid. People gorging on reactionary prejudice courtesy of certain social network sites along with twitter twatter! I agree with that, click, ....and that, click, feeeed me!! I'll be burning my British passport if brexit goes through... wait for the video.

Jimmy F, Nov 16, 2016 @ 22:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

No I am not ashamed.  We elected a man with common sense and the ability to lead the country out of Obama's stagnant economy and out of the worse racial divide since the sixties.

No I am not ashamed.  We elected a man with common sense and the ability to lead the country out of Obama's stagnant economy and out of the worse racial divide since the sixties.

Gerald C, Feb 7, 2017 @ 06:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Even more so!  The economy is thriving, unemployment is the lowest in years, illegal alien numbers are way down, the market is reaching all-time highs, and next is the implementation of the tax reformation which will benefit all Americans.  

After many months investigation there's no  collusion between the Trump team and Russia.  The only real discovery has been the Watergate type crimes that include the FBI, the DOJ, the Clinton campaign, and the company that produced the fake Trump dossier.

In otherwords the Democrat machine now has to work overtime to find something on Trump that will stick!   Meanwhile our President is busy running the country.

What are your thoughts and why?

Even more so!  The economy is thriving, unemployment is the lowest in years, illegal alien numbers are way down, the market is reaching all-time highs, and next is the implementation of the tax reformation which will benefit all Americans.  

After many months investigation there's no  collusion between the Trump team and Russia.  The only real discovery has been the Watergate type crimes that include the FBI, the DOJ, the Clinton campaign, and the company that produced the fake Trump dossier.

In otherwords the Democrat machine now has to work overtime to find something on Trump that will stick!   Meanwhile our President is busy running the country.

What are your thoughts and why?

Gerald C, Dec 16, 2017 @ 07:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

oh,well,that's ok then.As long as money is being made,nothing else really matters.

But,on the serious side,it is hard to tell what the truth really is - many reports from respected news sources,have said the opposite to Gerald C on Trump's record so far ( but I suppose people would now argue that those sources are not to be trusted)

Kafkaesque indeed.....

oh,well,that's ok then.As long as money is being made,nothing else really matters.

But,on the serious side,it is hard to tell what the truth really is - many reports from respected news sources,have said the opposite to Gerald C on Trump's record so far ( but I suppose people would now argue that those sources are not to be trusted)

Kafkaesque indeed.....

buzzcocks, Dec 15, 2017 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

My thoughts Gerald are that you are very funny.... if you're trolling!! (No probs. if you are actually. Trolling has its place on the net as n real life. It can serve a useful purpose). You weren't trolling!? Oh well. That's sad. Your contention about Trump's tax reforms almost had me blacking out from extreme uncontrollable laughter BTW. The lord's blessings upon you. Made my day.

My thoughts Gerald are that you are very funny.... if you're trolling!! (No probs. if you are actually. Trolling has its place on the net as n real life. It can serve a useful purpose). You weren't trolling!? Oh well. That's sad. Your contention about Trump's tax reforms almost had me blacking out from extreme uncontrollable laughter BTW. The lord's blessings upon you. Made my day.

Jimmy F, Dec 15, 2017 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form