Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
All about sex toys
OMG what a FANTASTIC night!! Iolly, you are THE best! I can't remember when last I had SOOOO much fun. That may sound sad but that is how good it was. :P

Ladies, it was wonderful meeting you all, sharing stories, laughs, wild pasts, naughty behavior and of course our 'slave'.  SLAVE..(you know who you are..) I will have a great big dirty grin on my face for weeks to come :D and will take way too much pleasure in saying NOTHING when asked why!! (Boys..and girls who were not present, do not waste your time in asking, bribing, prying etc as my lips will forever remain sealed!!):)

Needless to say, I can't wait for the next one!

Iolly, a great BIG HUG to you and slave, I expect you to continue misbehaving and look forward to your next round of 'punishment'!

Have a great weekend!

Alannah

The text you are quoting:
OMG what a FANTASTIC night!! Iolly, you are THE best! I can't remember when last I had SOOOO much fun. That may sound sad but that is how good it was. :P

Ladies, it was wonderful meeting you all, sharing stories, laughs, wild pasts, naughty behavior and of course our 'slave'.  SLAVE..(you know who you are..) I will have a great big dirty grin on my face for weeks to come :D and will take way too much pleasure in saying NOTHING when asked why!! (Boys..and girls who were not present, do not waste your time in asking, bribing, prying etc as my lips will forever remain sealed!!):)

Iolly, a great BIG HUG to you and slave, I expect you to continue misbehaving and look forward to your next round of 'punishment'!

Have a great weekend!

Alannah
LannahApr 11, 2009 @ 21:29

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

52 Replies | 9550 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: All about sex toys
Post 1
Ha! Glad you enjoyed it, apparently the other ladies did as well :P

I must say I'll definately remember that evening for a nice time to come!!!! Oh yeah! ;)

Hope you all enjoyed your toys and chocolate Easter bunnies!

Hugs,
Iolly

PS: I'll never think the same of Lord of the Rings again, hahahah!

Ha! Glad you enjoyed it, apparently the other ladies did as well :P

I must say I'll definately remember that evening for a nice time to come!!!! Oh yeah! ;)

Hope you all enjoyed your toys and chocolate Easter bunnies!

Hugs,
Iolly

PS: I'll never think the same of Lord of the Rings again, hahahah!
Iolly, Apr 12, 2009 @ 19:24

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
One more review. It was an absolutely AMAZING night!! Lol Lord of the rings! Whoever missed it well what can i say... Alannah said everything there is to say. Terrific!!

Iolly you rock!!
One more review. It was an absolutely AMAZING night!! Lol Lord of the rings! Whoever missed it well what can i say... Alannah said everything there is to say. Terrific!!

Iolly you rock!!
Maria_, Apr 12, 2009 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Maria,

What was this party about please?

Cheers,

Amel

Hello Maria,

What was this party about please?

Cheers,

Amel
Amel, Apr 13, 2009 @ 00:19

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Hi Amel :)

Cant say anymore sorry. What happens at girls parties stay at girls parties ;)
Hi Amel :)

Cant say anymore sorry. What happens at girls parties stay at girls parties ;)
Maria_, Apr 13, 2009 @ 00:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Ladies

Normally we find a post on the Member Activity Reviews which say something like "the pictures are now online!"

I suppose that will not be the case here???

;)

Ladies

Normally we find a post on the Member Activity Reviews which say something like "the pictures are now online!"

I suppose that will not be the case here???

;)
Arnovd, Apr 14, 2009 @ 17:23

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Remove Thanks
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Ladies !!  How about letting in other ladies?  EMAIL me please:w00t:
Ladies !!  How about letting in other ladies?  EMAIL me please:w00t:
Toupie_2, Apr 14, 2009 @ 18:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Stay tuned for the next one!

Arno, sorry but pictures are all censored after common agreement :w00t:

I'm sure you have good imagination :D

Can't wait for the next one!

Stay tuned for the next one!

Arno, sorry but pictures are all censored after common agreement :w00t:

I'm sure you have good imagination :D

Can't wait for the next one!
Iolly, Apr 15, 2009 @ 23:49

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Guys

It sound like you guys are having a great time with those parties. Do you know were the next will take place?

I myself started with an online shop selling dildos and vibrators. (lovebox.ch)

Let me know. Thanks

Nicole

Hi Guys

It sound like you guys are having a great time with those parties. Do you know were the next will take place?

I myself started with an online shop selling dildos and vibrators. (lovebox.ch)

Let me know. Thanks

Nicole

Nicole Meier, Jul 25, 2013 @ 06:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Have a great weekend!

Alannah

Warning: those ARE NOT dildoes...

Have a great weekend!

Alannah

Warning: those ARE NOT dildoes...

Casuistik, Jul 25, 2013 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

haha

haha

Roberto D, Jul 29, 2013 @ 03:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Have a great weekend!

Alannah
Apr 11, 09 21:29

Im assuming this happened in Geneva? Nothing like that would happen in Lausanne Laughing

Im assuming this happened in Geneva? Nothing like that would happen in Lausanne Laughing

Jan S, Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Do you want playing with me instead of sex toys in the next party?

Do you want playing with me instead of sex toys in the next party?

Spyros K, Jan 19, 2014 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

I would like to see such a thing in Basel as well. What should I do to make it happen.

I would like to see such a thing in Basel as well. What should I do to make it happen.

Dorothy W, Jan 19, 2014 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Jan and Marijana- they do happen in Lausanne( apparently the Lausanne karaoke guy organizes them) However, I have never really understood the appeal of these events - vibrators and other gadgets are invaluable tools , used alone or with other(s) but.... a girly night together together based on giggling over  them seems a bit....tame somehow?

or maybe I am missing something?

Jan and Marijana- they do happen in Lausanne( apparently the Lausanne karaoke guy organizes them) However, I have never really understood the appeal of these events - vibrators and other gadgets are invaluable tools , used alone or with other(s) but.... a girly night together together based on giggling over  them seems a bit....tame somehow?

buzzcocks, Jan 19, 2014 @ 20:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Jan 19, 14 20:18

It's just possible you're over-thinking this...   ;-)

It's just possible you're over-thinking this...   ;-)

kathyl, Jan 19, 2014 @ 20:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Tell me more....

Tell me more....

buzzcocks, Jan 19, 2014 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

OK ladies, we have a new volunteer to run the Sex Toys seminar in Geneva again in April. More details coming up soon. I already know tho that no men allowed...

OK ladies, we have a new volunteer to run the Sex Toys seminar in Geneva again in April. More details coming up soon. I already know tho that no men allowed...

Nir Ofek, Apr 1, 2014 @ 14:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Laughing

What a great idea!!! 

Laughing

What a great idea!!! 

Natalie W, Apr 1, 2014 @ 15:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Apr 1, 14 14:19

Fabulous! I'd be more than happy to help!

Fabulous! I'd be more than happy to help!

Janet G, Apr 1, 2014 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

So,apparently,some people have complained about the event posted for Lausanne.

does anyone know why?

It would be interesting if any of those who are offended by the prospect of such evenings explained what exactly it is that they find unacceptable.I am genuinely interested as I cannot understand what objections anyone might have.

No one is being exploited( except perhaps the people who are being persuaded to part with their money ) ,no one is being objectified ( as far as I know), and no one is being harmed.

What is it that people object to?

does anyone know why?

It would be interesting if any of those who are offended by the prospect of such evenings explained what exactly it is that they find unacceptable.I am genuinely interested as I cannot understand what objections anyone might have.

No one is being exploited( except perhaps the people who are being persuaded to part with their money ) ,no one is being objectified ( as far as I know), and no one is being harmed.

buzzcocks, Oct 6, 2014 @ 21:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

does anyone know why?

Oct 6, 14 21:32

Buzz:

For perspective, the post was viewed over 1000 times, but only 3 people complained. So it's clearly not an issue for most people. 

The complaints were were from people who were either offended by the idea, or thought the idea is OK but doesn't belong on glocals. We explained our view to the folks who complained: glocals is a site for adults, and there ain't nothing wrong in a sex-toys night. We didn't hear back from the complainers, so I think it wasn't a big issue for them either.

The only near-issue was that at some point we had 2 events showing up right next to each other on glocals "Thinks to Do" section:

- glocals debate with the Mayor of Geneva
- glocals sex toys night

If the mayor's office had seen those 2 events appearing right next to each other on glocals, we would have had some explaining to do...(-: 

Enjoy the event!

Nir

Buzz:

For perspective, the post was viewed over 1000 times, but only 3 people complained. So it's clearly not an issue for most people. 

The complaints were were from people who were either offended by the idea, or thought the idea is OK but doesn't belong on glocals. We explained our view to the folks who complained: glocals is a site for adults, and there ain't nothing wrong in a sex-toys night. We didn't hear back from the complainers, so I think it wasn't a big issue for them either.

The only near-issue was that at some point we had 2 events showing up right next to each other on glocals "Thinks to Do" section:

- glocals sex toys night

If the mayor's office had seen those 2 events appearing right next to each other on glocals, we would have had some explaining to do...(-: 

Enjoy the event!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Oct 6, 2014 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Janet, Natalie, 

You up for organizing a similar event in Geneva? We'll help you market it, but you'll need to organize it. 

Janet, Natalie, 

You up for organizing a similar event in Geneva? We'll help you market it, but you'll need to organize it. 

Nir Ofek, Oct 6, 2014 @ 22:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Buzz:

- glocals sex toys night

Enjoy the event!

Nir

Oct 6, 14 22:04

I am not going to the event( not really my thing,as I explained earlier in this thread) 

But thanks for explaining that  the complaints were so few- still hard to understand ,but quite a relief to know the response was not negative on a large scale( which would have been really strange)

I am not going to the event( not really my thing,as I explained earlier in this thread) 

But thanks for explaining that  the complaints were so few- still hard to understand ,but quite a relief to know the response was not negative on a large scale( which would have been really strange)

buzzcocks, Oct 6, 2014 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Janet, Natalie, 

Oct 6, 14 22:11

Yes Nir,

Sure, I've organised Ann Summers parties in the past so yes I can do this with a little help from Natalie and yourself. Actually think I have the perfect venue in mind as I won't be able to do it at my home as I'm thinking of a slightly bigger head count.

Will have to get back to you!

Yes Nir,

Sure, I've organised Ann Summers parties in the past so yes I can do this with a little help from Natalie and yourself. Actually think I have the perfect venue in mind as I won't be able to do it at my home as I'm thinking of a slightly bigger head count.

Janet G, Oct 7, 2014 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Yes Nir,

Oct 7, 14 16:22

Janet:

Sounds good. The best help I can offer is with the marketing, ie: once the event is set and posted, we'll send an email about it to all glocals ladies. That's sure to get high demand. 

The rest is up to you: getting content together, someone to explain the toys, someone to buy the toys, and a venue. It ain't as easy as it sounds. 

Janet:

Sounds good. The best help I can offer is with the marketing, ie: once the event is set and posted, we'll send an email about it to all glocals ladies. That's sure to get high demand. 

The rest is up to you: getting content together, someone to explain the toys, someone to buy the toys, and a venue. It ain't as easy as it sounds. 

Nir Ofek, Oct 7, 2014 @ 18:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Yes Nir,

Typically the vendor companies have hostesses who you can invite to your girly group. She'd have products and expertise to explain their use. So technically I'd just have to organise a party around her. I wonder what the Swiss version of Ann Summers is.

Ideas anyone??

Yes Nir,

Typically the vendor companies have hostesses who you can invite to your girly group. She'd have products and expertise to explain their use. So technically I'd just have to organise a party around her. I wonder what the Swiss version of Ann Summers is.

Ideas anyone??

Janet G, Oct 7, 2014 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Beate Uhse - apparently started by a woman ( ex- stunt pilot in Germany!) after World War 2.It was the world's first sex shop in the world.

She was a pioneer in giving women information about their sexualityLaughing

go for it Janet G

Beate Uhse - apparently started by a woman ( ex- stunt pilot in Germany!) after World War 2.It was the world's first sex shop in the world.

She was a pioneer in giving women information about their sexualityLaughing

go for it Janet G

buzzcocks, Oct 7, 2014 @ 19:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

Ooops ,sorry ,just " world's first sex shop"!

Ooops ,sorry ,just " world's first sex shop"!

buzzcocks, Oct 7, 2014 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

I think Beate Uhse is big in Germany (even traded on the stock market there), but non-existant in switzerland. For sure, they don't have a presence in Geneva.

The closest local chain is erotik-markt, with the nearest store in Vaud. They might be willing to come to Geneva for a sex toys night, I don't know.

Another option is to approach one of the local sex shops and see of they can provide the toys and hostess.

yet another option is to get the toys from a local store on consignment, and rely on you (Janet) to run the show. 

i would start by asking Molly, from Lausanne, how she did it.

I think Beate Uhse is big in Germany (even traded on the stock market there), but non-existant in switzerland. For sure, they don't have a presence in Geneva.

The closest local chain is erotik-markt, with the nearest store in Vaud. They might be willing to come to Geneva for a sex toys night, I don't know.

Another option is to approach one of the local sex shops and see of they can provide the toys and hostess.

yet another option is to get the toys from a local store on consignment, and rely on you (Janet) to run the show. 

Nir Ofek, Oct 7, 2014 @ 19:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Hi guys,

It's already happening once a month in Lausanne:

http://www.lejava.ch/Bonbon-Rose.76.0.html

Just needs posting if anyone fancies.

Hi guys,

Izzie, Oct 7, 2014 @ 20:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Hi guys,

Oct 7, 14 20:43

Thanks Izzie. That's Lausanne tho (we're looking for Geneva) and it's a commercial event among strangers (we're looking for something more intimate for glocals ladies only). But keep the ideas coming...

Thanks Izzie. That's Lausanne tho (we're looking for Geneva) and it's a commercial event among strangers (we're looking for something more intimate for glocals ladies only). But keep the ideas coming...

Nir Ofek, Oct 7, 2014 @ 21:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Like we know everyone on Glocals Nir... made me laugh ;) I don't mind strangers, I think we need fresh new blood Tongue Out

Like we know everyone on Glocals Nir... made me laugh ;) I don't mind strangers, I think we need fresh new blood Tongue Out

Izzie, Oct 7, 2014 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Oct 7, 14 21:04

i'm not sayiing you'd know everyone who might attend a glocals event. but you will have a higher probability that the people in the room are of a certain profile, than if you just attend a mass commercial event. But if you do prefer meeting strangers from all walks of life, option 2 is great for that. 

i'm not sayiing you'd know everyone who might attend a glocals event. but you will have a higher probability that the people in the room are of a certain profile, than if you just attend a mass commercial event. But if you do prefer meeting strangers from all walks of life, option 2 is great for that. 

Nir Ofek, Oct 7, 2014 @ 21:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

I know what you meant Nir, I was just teasing you and your idea of intimacy Wink

I know what you meant Nir, I was just teasing you and your idea of intimacy Wink

Izzie, Oct 7, 2014 @ 21:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

Oct 7, 14 21:34

My idea of intimacy is me with 10 glocals people, cos usually it's me and 50 glocals people...(-;

Seriously, I hope Janet et co will make the sex toys night fly in Geneva. It flew in Lausanne where there are far less glocals members than in Geneva, so in Geneva it will rock

My idea of intimacy is me with 10 glocals people, cos usually it's me and 50 glocals people...(-;

Seriously, I hope Janet et co will make the sex toys night fly in Geneva. It flew in Lausanne where there are far less glocals members than in Geneva, so in Geneva it will rock

Nir Ofek, Oct 7, 2014 @ 21:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

Oct 7, 14 21:37

So you're aiming to have ten people coming that night?

Rich, Oct 7, 2014 @ 22:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Oct 7, 14 19:54

Errmmm.......WE have Beate Uhse in Lausanne.Cool

buzzcocks, Oct 7, 2014 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Oct 7, 14 22:17

There will always be one or two who pull out at the last minute

There will always be one or two who pull out at the last minute

Andy C, Oct 8, 2014 @ 00:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

Oct 7, 14 23:22

Buzz: yalla, help Janet organize the Geneva event then...

Buzz: yalla, help Janet organize the Geneva event then...

Nir Ofek, Oct 8, 2014 @ 08:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

Not me,but Beate Uhse mightWink

Not me,but Beate Uhse mightWink

buzzcocks, Oct 8, 2014 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Thanks Nir, Izzie and buzzcocks. That's a great tip with Beate Uhse and the Vaud, I'll get in touch with them and see if either would come over to Geneva. Come on, buzzcocks! You know you want to!Wink

Thanks Nir, Izzie and buzzcocks. That's a great tip with Beate Uhse and the Vaud, I'll get in touch with them and see if either would come over to Geneva. Come on, buzzcocks! You know you want to!Wink

Janet G, Oct 8, 2014 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Janet: it's a lot easier to find people to give advice (like me and Buzz) than to find people who are actually willing to make it happen (like you)...(-:

Janet: it's a lot easier to find people to give advice (like me and Buzz) than to find people who are actually willing to make it happen (like you)...(-:

Nir Ofek, Oct 8, 2014 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Oct 8, 14 12:43

Not giving advice,just sharing knowledge.

like I said above,many moons ago,this kind of event ain't my thing....but I hope you enjoy it .

Not giving advice,just sharing knowledge.

like I said above,many moons ago,this kind of event ain't my thing....but I hope you enjoy it .

buzzcocks, Oct 8, 2014 @ 13:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

Oct 8, 14 12:43

Nir, When I put my mind to something, it gets done! And most times I get lucky and find similar minded folk

Got good news already :), managed to get a brilliant consignment of toys and whole lot more for an event for next month! Will send you a private message with details.

Maybe bounce some marketing ideas off you? Laughing

Nir, When I put my mind to something, it gets done! And most times I get lucky and find similar minded folk

Got good news already :), managed to get a brilliant consignment of toys and whole lot more for an event for next month! Will send you a private message with details.

Janet G, Oct 14, 2014 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Oct 14, 14 11:56

Janet;

You da woman! It's rare to run into do-ers, and a lot more common to run into talkers. Good on ya!

When you got the event content nailed, we'll inform all glocals ladies about it in the weekly newsletter. So if the content and speaker are good, there should be strong demand to participate. 

Who'll be the presentor at the event?

Email or call me anytime if I can help. 

Janet;

You da woman! It's rare to run into do-ers, and a lot more common to run into talkers. Good on ya!

When you got the event content nailed, we'll inform all glocals ladies about it in the weekly newsletter. So if the content and speaker are good, there should be strong demand to participate. 

Who'll be the presentor at the event?

Email or call me anytime if I can help. 

Nir Ofek, Oct 14, 2014 @ 12:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

i recall seeing something last week in the forums about this happening in lausanne, does anyone know where i can find that? 

i recall seeing something last week in the forums about this happening in lausanne, does anyone know where i can find that? 

Mark Spencer, Oct 19, 2014 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

This thread, post 31

This thread, post 31

Casuistik, Oct 19, 2014 @ 15:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Anyone know of any events like this for guys? :-)

Richard

Richard

Richard B, Nov 2, 2014 @ 22:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

Richard

Nov 2, 14 22:23

We already know it all, we don't need demo classes...(-;

We already know it all, we don't need demo classes...(-;

Nir Ofek, Nov 2, 2014 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

By the way, Janet is making one of these happen in Geneva too (ladies only):
http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/74932.htm

By the way, Janet is making one of these happen in Geneva too (ladies only):
http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/74932.htm

Nir Ofek, Nov 2, 2014 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

Nir,you are taking a benign interest in all this- like a wise and kindly uncle

( mind you,recent news stories have rather led us to be wary of the interest of kind and helpful uncles....)

Innocent

Nir,you are taking a benign interest in all this- like a wise and kindly uncle

( mind you,recent news stories have rather led us to be wary of the interest of kind and helpful uncles....)

Innocent

buzzcocks, Nov 3, 2014 @ 01:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

Nir Ofek, Nov 3, 2014 @ 06:45
Your Reply: