Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Beginners Target shooting at an indoor range

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beginners Target shooting at an indoor range

I went to this event today and have to say a massive thank you to Mikko for his clear, consire and higly professional tuition and hints. The event was supposed to be with two people but the second person didn't show. In 45 minutes I went from hitting the outer rings (3-5) to the inner ones (7-9) consistently and one 10. 

What I did like was that he keeps the group size small enogh that he could provide actual individual instruction as opposed to going in a group of 20 to 30 which I did before at another event a few years ago and getting basically no instruction of any use but someone just coming round after you'd fired and guessing what you'd done wrong by looking at the target. 

I hope he does another one soon as apart from learning how to shoot properly it was also a really good laugh. Thanks Mikko!

The text you are quoting:

I went to this event today and have to say a massive thank you to Mikko for his clear, consire and higly professional tuition and hints. The event was supposed to be with two people but the second person didn't show. In 45 minutes I went from hitting the outer rings (3-5) to the inner ones (7-9) consistently and one 10. 

What I did like was that he keeps the group size small enogh that he could provide actual individual instruction as opposed to going in a group of 20 to 30 which I did before at another event a few years ago and getting basically no instruction of any use but someone just coming round after you'd fired and guessing what you'd done wrong by looking at the target. 

I hope he does another one soon as apart from learning how to shoot properly it was also a really good laugh. Thanks Mikko!

RichOct 21, 2017 @ 16:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1366 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1366 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form