Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > REVIEW: Werewolf game & Buffet Party of Sat 5/12 'The Revenge of The Werewolves'

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
REVIEW: Werewolf game & Buffet Party of Sat 5/12 'The Revenge of The Werewolves'

Many thanks to the participants of this event of Sat 5 December. and big thanks to the host of the venue!

Following the previous one (3/10/15 ‘Attack of the Allies’), this one that took place on 5/12 ‘The Revenge of the Werewolves" was exciting great fun for all participants.

Please feel free to post your review or your idea for next one if you have any

We may call the next one ‘The Suspicion Awakens’...

The text you are quoting:

Many thanks to the participants of this event of Sat 5 December. and big thanks to the host of the venue!

Following the previous one (3/10/15 ‘Attack of the Allies’), this one that took place on 5/12 ‘The Revenge of the Werewolves" was exciting great fun for all participants.

Please feel free to post your review or your idea for next one if you have any

We may call the next one ‘The Suspicion Awakens’...

LiondiverDec 6, 2015 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 2437 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: REVIEW: Werewolf game & Buffet Party of Sat 5/12 'The Revenge of The Werewolves'
Post 1

Liondiver, Dec 6, 2015 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: REVIEW: Werewolf game & Buffet Party of Sat 5/12 'The Revenge of The Werewolves'
Post 2

Thanks a lot for this great werewolf evening - it was just amazing !

Thanks a lot for this great werewolf evening - it was just amazing !

FritzBerlin, Dec 6, 2015 @ 21:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Always a great time playing Werewolf, but Kaz made it even better. Loving the costume and energy brought to the game. I highly recommend this!

Always a great time playing Werewolf, but Kaz made it even better. Loving the costume and energy brought to the game. I highly recommend this!

Shanna P, Dec 6, 2015 @ 21:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Great fun!  And a lovely crowd!

Thanks, Kaz, for organising the Werewolf battle! Thanks, Denisa, for hosting this bloody clash!

Jan

Great fun!  And a lovely crowd!

Thanks, Kaz, for organising the Werewolf battle! Thanks, Denisa, for hosting this bloody clash!

Jan

Jan B, Dec 7, 2015 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thanks a lot Kaz for organising the Werewolf game. You are a great game master! Also thanks to Denisa for hosting the event. It was lovely meeting or seeing everyone there. Very nice group; and super fun games! Hope seeing you all next time again. 

Cheers, Noelle

Thanks a lot Kaz for organising the Werewolf game. You are a great game master! Also thanks to Denisa for hosting the event. It was lovely meeting or seeing everyone there. Very nice group; and super fun games! Hope seeing you all next time again. 

Cheers, Noelle

Noelle G, Dec 7, 2015 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

It was my first time playing werewolf and I really enjoyed it! Thanks to Denisa and Kaz for the excellent organisation and to everyone for the great food and atmosphere!

See you next time!

George

It was my first time playing werewolf and I really enjoyed it! Thanks to Denisa and Kaz for the excellent organisation and to everyone for the great food and atmosphere!

See you next time!

George

Georges T, Dec 7, 2015 @ 23:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

As usual I always look forward for the next Werewolf game and, as usual, it is always so much fun! Thanks Kaz for organizing and for your energy at being the werewolf's master :)

As usual I always look forward for the next Werewolf game and, as usual, it is always so much fun! Thanks Kaz for organizing and for your energy at being the werewolf's master :)

Denisa H, Dec 8, 2015 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

I join the other participants - thank you very much Kaz and Denisa for organization. Great company, fun game, delicious food and drinks - what else do you need?

I join the other participants - thank you very much Kaz and Denisa for organization. Great company, fun game, delicious food and drinks - what else do you need?

Katia Senichev, Dec 9, 2015 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

A belated thanks also from me! :D It was awesome - as usual! Lovely host --thanks Katia, your place was great and the buffet amazing too. And last but not least big thanks to Kaz for bringing us all together and for spending so much time and energy preparing the game with so much enthusiasm and love.

Next time the revenge will be all mine - after all you guys killed me in my first round of playing "HARR HARR" :D

xx

A belated thanks also from me! :D It was awesome - as usual! Lovely host --thanks Katia, your place was great and the buffet amazing too. And last but not least big thanks to Kaz for bringing us all together and for spending so much time and energy preparing the game with so much enthusiasm and love.

Next time the revenge will be all mine - after all you guys killed me in my first round of playing "HARR HARR" :D

xx

laischen, Dec 10, 2015 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 2437 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form