Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
TRX training

Hii everyone,

I'm new in Geneva, does anyone know good TRX training classes, preferably near the nations.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hii everyone,

I'm new in Geneva, does anyone know good TRX training classes, preferably near the nations.

Thanks

Sasha AzmatFeb 10, 2017 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 106 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: TRX training
Post 1

Hi Sasha,

I've also been looking for TRX classes in Geneva. I found a Cuban guy who gives lessons in Augustin (near planpalais), but his sport room it tiny, so I only did one lesson. The place was called cuban fitness or something like that. His class was excellent, but the tiny room without windows was far from ideal.

I've also tried American Fitness in Jonction, but it's not a TRX class, but more of a crossfit using some TRX.

I've done some TRX training in Brazil and I find the level of training here much below to which I'm used to.

If you ever find a good TRX lesson, I would be interested too.

Good training!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sasha,

I've also been looking for TRX classes in Geneva. I found a Cuban guy who gives lessons in Augustin (near planpalais), but his sport room it tiny, so I only did one lesson. The place was called cuban fitness or something like that. His class was excellent, but the tiny room without windows was far from ideal.

I've also tried American Fitness in Jonction, but it's not a TRX class, but more of a crossfit using some TRX.

I've done some TRX training in Brazil and I find the level of training here much below to which I'm used to.

If you ever find a good TRX lesson, I would be interested too.

Good training!

geojusto, Feb 10, 2017 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 106 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form