Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Toys and Boys: 22nd November 2014

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Toys and Boys: 22nd November 2014

Just a few lines to say a big THANK YOU to all the ladies that took time to come to this event! I had so much fun presenting. You were such a great audience! I have to say a big thanks to my co-hosts Molly O'Brien, Sarah-Jane (uktheturtle), our CheekyButlers, the bondage/lingerie model and BM for making the night a success! Please give any feedback that will help make the next event even better. Don't hold back! Good, bad or ugly, we want to hear it all!!

The text you are quoting:

Just a few lines to say a big THANK YOU to all the ladies that took time to come to this event! I had so much fun presenting. You were such a great audience! I have to say a big thanks to my co-hosts Molly O'Brien, Sarah-Jane (uktheturtle), our CheekyButlers, the bondage/lingerie model and BM for making the night a success! Please give any feedback that will help make the next event even better. Don't hold back! Good, bad or ugly, we want to hear it all!!

Janet GNov 23, 2014 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

17 Replies | 1848 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Toys and Boys: 22nd November 2014
Post 1

Nov 23, 14 14:27

Hi Janet,

Thanks for organizing the activity. It was certainly a different and fun way to spend the evening. One suggestion for improvement in a next event: better looking and shaped male buttlers and a more attractive stripper.

I have also two questions:

- How does it work with the orders? How are they delivered, how is the payment made? I was thinking on the Gsense;

- I would like to have a look at the lingerie catalogue. How can I do that?

Many thanks and best regards,

Graciete

Hi Janet,

Thanks for organizing the activity. It was certainly a different and fun way to spend the evening. One suggestion for improvement in a next event: better looking and shaped male buttlers and a more attractive stripper.

I have also two questions:

- How does it work with the orders? How are they delivered, how is the payment made? I was thinking on the Gsense;

- I would like to have a look at the lingerie catalogue. How can I do that?

Many thanks and best regards,

Graciete

Graciete M, Nov 24, 2014 @ 17:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Graciete!

Poor butlers and the stripper will be crying now. Laughing

But seriously thoug, thanks for taking time to comment. All noted Laughing

We can't cater to everyones taste, may be next time we'll be able to have a bigger line up

With regards to orders and the catalogue, I am sending you a private message now.

For anyone else reading this thread:  Please feel free to send me a private message here on glocals you have an order or any question at all!

Hi Graciete!

Poor butlers and the stripper will be crying now. Laughing

But seriously thoug, thanks for taking time to comment. All noted Laughing

We can't cater to everyones taste, may be next time we'll be able to have a bigger line up

With regards to orders and the catalogue, I am sending you a private message now.

For anyone else reading this thread:  Please feel free to send me a private message here on glocals you have an order or any question at all!

Janet G, Nov 24, 2014 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Well done on making this happen, Janet!

The world (at least, my world) is split into doers and talkers, and you're for sure a doer. Well done!

Nir

PS: for the butler looks, if you think your participants might prefer a bald & slightly over-weight butler, I'm in!

The world (at least, my world) is split into doers and talkers, and you're for sure a doer. Well done!

Nir

PS: for the butler looks, if you think your participants might prefer a bald & slightly over-weight butler, I'm in!

Nir Ofek, Nov 24, 2014 @ 19:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Slightly overweight?

I thought you were a Holmes Place champion, Nir!

Slightly overweight?

Ritchie, Nov 24, 2014 @ 19:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Slightly overweight?

Nov 24, 14 19:58

In my own mind, I'm a Holmes Place champion...(-;

Nir Ofek, Nov 24, 2014 @ 20:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Nir

Nov 24, 14 19:01

Graciete has just earned herself the job of selecting the male revue talent for next time. You'll have to get HER seal of approval Laughing LOL

Graciete has just earned herself the job of selecting the male revue talent for next time. You'll have to get HER seal of approval Laughing LOL

Janet G, Nov 24, 2014 @ 21:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Nov 24, 14 20:17

Isn't that what counts?

Isn't that what counts?

Ritchie, Nov 24, 2014 @ 21:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Isn't that what counts?

Nov 24, 14 21:35

Laughing

Laughing

Nir Ofek, Nov 24, 2014 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

I know this thread is all about the reviews, but I just have to put a thought down. Preparing for this event was definitely an eye-opener into the psyche of men. Now I'm no male basher and love you men folk but I found that although a lot of men may fantasise about seductively gyrating in front of a group of women, not many will actually step up and do it even... Why is that? May be some men can fill me in on the "phenomenon", as it were. I am asking seriously

I know this thread is all about the reviews, but I just have to put a thought down. Preparing for this event was definitely an eye-opener into the psyche of men. Now I'm no male basher and love you men folk but I found that although a lot of men may fantasise about seductively gyrating in front of a group of women, not many will actually step up and do it even... Why is that? May be some men can fill me in on the "phenomenon", as it were. I am asking seriously

Janet G, Nov 24, 2014 @ 21:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Nov 24, 14 21:58

Cos in our fantasies, the women all love our bodies and our gyrating and we're THE man of the night.  

But for most of us men, reality is different: we all have our own insecurities, some more and some less. Some are insecure about bodies, some about the dance moves, some about the image, some about all of the above..(-, So what's good for the fantasy is not always good for reality.

I bet the same principle holds for women.

Cos in our fantasies, the women all love our bodies and our gyrating and we're THE man of the night.  

But for most of us men, reality is different: we all have our own insecurities, some more and some less. Some are insecure about bodies, some about the dance moves, some about the image, some about all of the above..(-, So what's good for the fantasy is not always good for reality.

I bet the same principle holds for women.

Nir Ofek, Nov 24, 2014 @ 22:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Thanks Nir, but I find that the women tend to be either for or against. We won't even entertain the idea at all if it's not our bag. The men, I find will say one thing then do another : like  "Yeah, I'm up for that. I'll do it for free, I'll even pay you to let me do it". But then one says "Come on, then, give us what you got" ... they scarper!!! Laughing

Thanks Nir, but I find that the women tend to be either for or against. We won't even entertain the idea at all if it's not our bag. The men, I find will say one thing then do another : like  "Yeah, I'm up for that. I'll do it for free, I'll even pay you to let me do it". But then one says "Come on, then, give us what you got" ... they scarper!!! Laughing

Janet G, Nov 24, 2014 @ 22:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Nov 24, 14 22:21

you know us men, we like to talk a lot...(-;

Nir Ofek, Nov 24, 2014 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Nov 24, 14 22:28

LOL Top marks for honesty! Laughing

LOL Top marks for honesty! Laughing

Janet G, Nov 24, 2014 @ 22:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Thanks Janet for a fun evening... You and your co-hosts were enthusiastic and fun...  Two recommendations - (1) I would have liked the main entertainment to be an hour and a half after the start of the party and (2) that the catalogues be circulated by someone to all the tables - we saw only 3..

Thanks Janet for a fun evening... You and your co-hosts were enthusiastic and fun...  Two recommendations - (1) I would have liked the main entertainment to be an hour and a half after the start of the party and (2) that the catalogues be circulated by someone to all the tables - we saw only 3..

Alice B, Nov 26, 2014 @ 08:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

For next time, we'll definitely look at the itinerary/programming. Other ladies have sent me their reviews privately and this fact featured in one of them. 

There were 6 catalogues available on the night and we tried to encourage conversation amongst ladies by urging them to swap but clearly this didn't work. Next time, we will definitely get more copies out there.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, Alice! Glad you enjoyed the party! Laughing Laughing

For next time, we'll definitely look at the itinerary/programming. Other ladies have sent me their reviews privately and this fact featured in one of them. 

There were 6 catalogues available on the night and we tried to encourage conversation amongst ladies by urging them to swap but clearly this didn't work. Next time, we will definitely get more copies out there.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, Alice! Glad you enjoyed the party! Laughing Laughing

Janet G, Nov 26, 2014 @ 10:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Great night and very well organised you were a lovely and entertaining team. I had the same thoughts about the butler and stripboy but actually once they were so charming and getting the drinks in it didn't matter Laughing

I'll be getting some orders to you as the lingerie in was fab thanks again.

Great night and very well organised you were a lovely and entertaining team. I had the same thoughts about the butler and stripboy but actually once they were so charming and getting the drinks in it didn't matter Laughing

Laura G, Nov 26, 2014 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Nov 26, 14 16:09

Thanks for commenting Laura!! Happy to hear not all was bad with our butlers and stripper Laughing and that you had a great time! 

Thanks for commenting Laura!! Happy to hear not all was bad with our butlers and stripper Laughing and that you had a great time! 

Janet G, Nov 26, 2014 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
17 Replies | 1848 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form