Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Aerial Video of some nice castles in Switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Aerial Video of some nice castles in Switzerland

Hi everyone, first time posting here Cool

My husband and I love discovering nice areas of Switzerland. He loves video shooting and I love photography. Below are some home-made aerial videos we made recently of some of the nice castles near our place. (Never mind the logo in the videos, we just thought we could have a place to put all our videos and photos. It's not even a finished website....)

Hope this can spark some nice ideas for a day trip for you. Wink I especially like the Neu-Falkenstein, a ruined castle and publicly open. 

Please let us know some other nice locations that you know that could be a nice shot for our drone DJI Phantom 4.  Laughing It could be a building, a structure, a small village, etc. 

Lana and Cedi

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone, first time posting here Cool

My husband and I love discovering nice areas of Switzerland. He loves video shooting and I love photography. Below are some home-made aerial videos we made recently of some of the nice castles near our place. (Never mind the logo in the videos, we just thought we could have a place to put all our videos and photos. It's not even a finished website....)

Hope this can spark some nice ideas for a day trip for you. Wink I especially like the Neu-Falkenstein, a ruined castle and publicly open. 

Please let us know some other nice locations that you know that could be a nice shot for our drone DJI Phantom 4.  Laughing It could be a building, a structure, a small village, etc. 

Lana and Cedi

Lana ZJul 13, 2016 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1167 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Aerial Video of some nice castles in Switzerland
Post 1

Fascinating - thanks for sharing! 

The text you are quoting: