Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Air Loungers

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Air Loungers

Hi all. has anybody treid out one of these air loungers? (See photo). The reason I ask is that as well as being pretty cool for use on the beach or in the back garden I can see that they would be pretty useful in a situation where you had a long stopover at an airport. They are easily packed away into your hand luggage and easily inflated and deflated. Far better than those uncomfy metal chairs that you get in airports, especially if you wanted a nap. Has anybody used one in this kind of situation? Any idea what airport policy is on these things?

The text you are quoting:

Hi all. has anybody treid out one of these air loungers? (See photo). The reason I ask is that as well as being pretty cool for use on the beach or in the back garden I can see that they would be pretty useful in a situation where you had a long stopover at an airport. They are easily packed away into your hand luggage and easily inflated and deflated. Far better than those uncomfy metal chairs that you get in airports, especially if you wanted a nap. Has anybody used one in this kind of situation? Any idea what airport policy is on these things?

Chipps CNov 22, 2016 @ 06:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1323 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Air Loungers
Post 1

Nov 22, 16 06:44

Clearly not too much interest in this post. A bit of a shame as I am really excited about these air loungers. I think they are really cool. I found a whole bunch of cheap air loungers for sale online with postage included! I've ordered mine and it should be arriving any day now. I can't wait!

The text you are quoting:

Clearly not too much interest in this post. A bit of a shame as I am really excited about these air loungers. I think they are really cool. I found a whole bunch of cheap air loungers for sale online with postage included! I've ordered mine and it should be arriving any day now. I can't wait!

Chipps C, Nov 26, 2016 @ 06:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1323 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form