Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Anyone driving from Munich to Geneva October 4th?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone driving from Munich to Geneva October 4th?
Hi beer lovers, anyone driving from Munich (Oktoberfest) to Geneva on Saturday, Oct. 4th? I am trying to find a ride. Of course I'm happy to contribute to petrol.

Thanks so much if you can help!!
The text you are quoting:
Hi beer lovers, anyone driving from Munich (Oktoberfest) to Geneva on Saturday, Oct. 4th? I am trying to find a ride. Of course I'm happy to contribute to petrol.

Thanks so much if you can help!!
SarahWalterAug 19, 2008 @ 00:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 744 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anyone driving from Munich to Geneva October 4th?
Post 1
Hi!

After desperately checking train and flight connections GVA-MUC - actually I am planning to go to the Herbstfest in Rosenheim (smaller and more Bavarian ;) - I came to the conclusion that driving is probably the fastest / cheapest way...

Sorry, cannot offer you a ride, but will try to check out best options for Munich and Rosenheim during Herbstfest and Oktoberfest -time ... and can keep you posted if I discover an advantageous option... will check out car rentals next...

Good luck!

BB

The text you are quoting:
Hi!

After desperately checking train and flight connections GVA-MUC - actually I am planning to go to the Herbstfest in Rosenheim (smaller and more Bavarian ;) - I came to the conclusion that driving is probably the fastest / cheapest way...

Sorry, cannot offer you a ride, but will try to check out best options for Munich and Rosenheim during Herbstfest and Oktoberfest -time ... and can keep you posted if I discover an advantageous option... will check out car rentals next...

Good luck!

BB
BB008, Aug 19, 2008 @ 02:24

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 744 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form