Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Beware of Versoix Taxi 079 22 44 55 4

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beware of Versoix Taxi 079 22 44 55 4

Beware of this taxi service. I had booked for a 4.50 am pick up for transfer to airport. Got a call a day earlier from driver requesting to advance pick up time by 5 minutes which I accepted. Scare started next morning when no one turned up until 5 am and the phone call kept getting routed to a voice mail. Decided to call Geneva taxi and they were quick to respond. Reached airport at nick of time...Versoix taxi did not even have guts / courtesy to call and apologize..I will highly discourage anyone using this service

The text you are quoting:

Beware of this taxi service. I had booked for a 4.50 am pick up for transfer to airport. Got a call a day earlier from driver requesting to advance pick up time by 5 minutes which I accepted. Scare started next morning when no one turned up until 5 am and the phone call kept getting routed to a voice mail. Decided to call Geneva taxi and they were quick to respond. Reached airport at nick of time...Versoix taxi did not even have guts / courtesy to call and apologize..I will highly discourage anyone using this service

Manish MSep 10, 2014 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1486 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1486 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form