Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Bordeaux - Travel Tips , Hotels and any other useful information , especially (reasonably priced) Vineyard tours

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bordeaux - Travel Tips , Hotels and any other useful information , especially (reasonably priced) Vineyard tours

Travelling to Bordeaux end of next month. Would appreciate any Travel Tips , Hotels and any other useful information , especially (reasonably priced) Vineyard tours. :)

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Travelling to Bordeaux end of next month. Would appreciate any Travel Tips , Hotels and any other useful information , especially (reasonably priced) Vineyard tours. :)

Thanks

genevorineApr 13, 2014 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1377 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bordeaux - Travel Tips , Hotels and any other useful information , especially (reasonably priced) Vineyard tours
Post 1

How long will you be staying around there?  How will you travel there? By car or by plane? It could be good to have a car to travel around from Château to Château?

Saint-Emilion is beautiful. Mid-May there is a festival.

There is the Medoc Region, etc.

HOw many of you travelling?  I know someone who lets a room or two or the whole flat in central Libourne which is located 7 km away from St Emilion.  I can transmit the contact details if needed - Let me know!

How long will you be staying around there?  How will you travel there? By car or by plane? It could be good to have a car to travel around from Château to Château?

Saint-Emilion is beautiful. Mid-May there is a festival.

There is the Medoc Region, etc.

HOw many of you travelling?  I know someone who lets a room or two or the whole flat in central Libourne which is located 7 km away from St Emilion.  I can transmit the contact details if needed - Let me know!

marieh, Apr 15, 2014 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Bordeaux - Travel Tips , Hotels and any other useful information , especially (reasonably priced) Vineyard tours
Post 2

Thanks Marieh, for the tip. I’ll definitely be visiting St Emilion and  Medoc ,

I’ll be flying to Bordeaux.  I’ll be travelling alone, but will be meeting another group of friends there. Thanks for the info. But I’m looking to stay in Bordeaux or Arcachon. 

Thanks Marieh, for the tip. I’ll definitely be visiting St Emilion and  Medoc ,

I’ll be flying to Bordeaux.  I’ll be travelling alone, but will be meeting another group of friends there. Thanks for the info. But I’m looking to stay in Bordeaux or Arcachon. 

genevorine, Apr 15, 2014 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

It's beautiful to drive around all those vineyards!  Enjoy!

It's beautiful to drive around all those vineyards!  Enjoy!

marieh, Apr 15, 2014 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

You can try and get on Medoc VTT.  Its the 24 may and its a fancy dress wine bike race through the vineyards.  its a great event.  Not so much race as more drink.  You get to see a good selection of vineyards in an amazing atmosphere.

St Emilion as mentioned, and the underground church.

Simply being there and enjoying the food and wine and the old town

http://medocainevtt.com/

You can try and get on Medoc VTT.  Its the 24 may and its a fancy dress wine bike race through the vineyards.  its a great event.  Not so much race as more drink.  You get to see a good selection of vineyards in an amazing atmosphere.

St Emilion as mentioned, and the underground church.

Simply being there and enjoying the food and wine and the old town

http://medocainevtt.com/

peaky, Apr 15, 2014 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1377 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form