Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Courchevel for three days - impossible ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Courchevel for three days - impossible ?
Hi,

We have already started to plan the skiing season and I would love to go to Courchevel for a few days, but it seams impossible to book something for less than a week. Do you have any tips and ideas where I can book for only three nights?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Ella

The text you are quoting:
Hi,

We have already started to plan the skiing season and I would love to go to Courchevel for a few days, but it seams impossible to book something for less than a week. Do you have any tips and ideas where I can book for only three nights?

Regards,

Ella
Ella_OernSep 25, 2008 @ 16:58

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 719 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Courchevel for three days - impossible ?
Post 1
[quote]Hi,

Regards,

Ella[/quote]

Try www.pv-holidays.com and www.interhome.ch if you can manage self catering. There are plenty of restaurants in Courcheval.
[quote]Hi,

Regards,

Ella[/quote]

Try www.pv-holidays.com and www.interhome.ch if you can manage self catering. There are plenty of restaurants in Courcheval.
RogerF, Oct 6, 2008 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Courchevel for three days - impossible ?
Post 2

Try www.pv-holidays.com and www.interhome.ch if you can manage self catering. There are plenty of restaurants in Courcheval.[/quote]

Thank you very much for your tip, I will try these links.

Best Regards,

Ella

Try www.pv-holidays.com and www.interhome.ch if you can manage self catering. There are plenty of restaurants in Courcheval.[/quote]

Thank you very much for your tip, I will try these links.

Best Regards,

Ella
Ella_Oern, Oct 7, 2008 @ 11:30

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 719 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form