Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Travel > Driving to Venice May 31st return June 2nd

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Driving to Venice May 31st return June 2nd

Hi I am driving to Venice this weekend, if anyone needs a ride, we'd share the price of tolls and gas.

The text you are quoting:

Hi I am driving to Venice this weekend, if anyone needs a ride, we'd share the price of tolls and gas.

Tijana DragicevicMay 28, 2013 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

16 Replies | 1129 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Driving to Venice May 31st return June 2nd
Post 1

At what time are you leaving and coming back?

At what time are you leaving and coming back?

Rohit A, May 28, 2013 @ 16:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

My friend and I are thinking of leaving Geneva around 3 pm on Friday and coming back by 11 pm on Sunday, but we're flexible with the times.

Hi,

My friend and I are thinking of leaving Geneva around 3 pm on Friday and coming back by 11 pm on Sunday, but we're flexible with the times.

Tijana Dragicevic, May 28, 2013 @ 17:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

:(.. I just checked my tickets. I am arriving in geneva on 31st night. My bad Luck... Would have loved to go to Venice

:(.. I just checked my tickets. I am arriving in geneva on 31st night. My bad Luck... Would have loved to go to Venice

Rohit A, May 28, 2013 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi i have nt got any plans for this week-end and going to Venice does sound fun! SmileBut could you recommend somewhere cheap for me to stay, and would i be able to join in with you on some activities or sight-seeing?  Thanks, Ingrid

Hi i have nt got any plans for this week-end and going to Venice does sound fun! SmileBut could you recommend somewhere cheap for me to stay, and would i be able to join in with you on some activities or sight-seeing?  Thanks, Ingrid

Ingrid Lamb, May 28, 2013 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Ingrid,

I'm driving up with a friend of mine, she's going to vist her friends and I'm going to meet up with my boyfriend so don't think we'd be able to keep you company while there unfortunately. We're staying in hostels, it's also the offical kick off to the biannale this weekend so there'd be lots of stuff to do.

Hope that helps!

Tijana

Hi Ingrid,

I'm driving up with a friend of mine, she's going to vist her friends and I'm going to meet up with my boyfriend so don't think we'd be able to keep you company while there unfortunately. We're staying in hostels, it's also the offical kick off to the biannale this weekend so there'd be lots of stuff to do.

Hope that helps!

Tijana

Tijana Dragicevic, May 28, 2013 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

also we got room in the car for three, so if you want to bring friends, that would be an option too!

also we got room in the car for three, so if you want to bring friends, that would be an option too!

Tijana Dragicevic, May 28, 2013 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Tijana, 

Yes i would still like to come, I'm sorry for some reason my message did nt send yesturday!  Can you give me the name of the Youth hostel because i will book that today if i can.  My friends were busy unfortunately so i have nt found someone else to come too.  Can i meet you in front of gare cournavin tomorrow? Or is there another place i should meet you? 

Thanks again,

Ingrid :)

Hi Tijana, 

Yes i would still like to come, I'm sorry for some reason my message did nt send yesturday!  Can you give me the name of the Youth hostel because i will book that today if i can.  My friends were busy unfortunately so i have nt found someone else to come too.  Can i meet you in front of gare cournavin tomorrow? Or is there another place i should meet you? 

Thanks again,

Ingrid :)

Ingrid Lamb, May 30, 2013 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi Tijana,

Is there still room in the car for one more? I'd love to come! What hostel will you be staying in so I can book ASAP.

Please let me know! Thanks,

Nadia

Hi Tijana,

Is there still room in the car for one more? I'd love to come! What hostel will you be staying in so I can book ASAP.

Please let me know! Thanks,

Nadia

Nadia A, May 30, 2013 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Hi Ingrid,

I'm not sure where I'll be staying Firday night, might crash in my friend's hostel room, they're staying at Backpackers House Venice.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you find accomodation and still want to come because last I checked hostels were pretty full.

Cheers,

Tijana

Hi Ingrid,

I'm not sure where I'll be staying Firday night, might crash in my friend's hostel room, they're staying at Backpackers House Venice.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you find accomodation and still want to come because last I checked hostels were pretty full.

Cheers,

Tijana

Tijana Dragicevic, May 30, 2013 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hi Nadia,

I might be staying with some friends at Backpackers House Venice, but last I checked they were booked solid. Let me know if you manage to find accomodation and still want to come.

Cheers,

Tijana

Hi Nadia,

I might be staying with some friends at Backpackers House Venice, but last I checked they were booked solid. Let me know if you manage to find accomodation and still want to come.

Cheers,

Tijana

Tijana Dragicevic, May 30, 2013 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

also FYI, we'll be leaving around 3 PM tomorrow, if we could meet at the airport that would be best, because that's where we're picking up the car from

also FYI, we'll be leaving around 3 PM tomorrow, if we could meet at the airport that would be best, because that's where we're picking up the car from

Tijana Dragicevic, May 30, 2013 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Tijana,

Ingrid and I are definitely coming. Would it be ok to meet at Gare Cournavin at 3PM? Let us know!

Hi Tijana,

Ingrid and I are definitely coming. Would it be ok to meet at Gare Cournavin at 3PM? Let us know!

Nadia A, May 30, 2013 @ 20:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi grils,

sorry i didn't reply sooner i was in the theater. Awesome that you were able to find a place, we couldn't find anything for friday night so we are going to crash with a friend in padua. I just checked and apparently it is only a half hour by train from venice. I understand that this might not be the most convenient option for you guys but i hope you can still come. No problem we can pick you up from the train station at 3.

tijana

Hi grils,

sorry i didn't reply sooner i was in the theater. Awesome that you were able to find a place, we couldn't find anything for friday night so we are going to crash with a friend in padua. I just checked and apparently it is only a half hour by train from venice. I understand that this might not be the most convenient option for you guys but i hope you can still come. No problem we can pick you up from the train station at 3.

tijana

Tijana Dragicevic, May 30, 2013 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Hi!

Is it too late to ask If I can come??? Please let me know if it is ok for you. 

Hi!

Is it too late to ask If I can come??? Please let me know if it is ok for you. 

Martand Singhal, May 31, 2013 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hi Tijana,

Nadia says that she's not going now, and i was going to stay at the same hotel as her.  It all sounded great but i feel less confident, now she is not coming and i do have a tendency to get lost!  I'm sorry to let you down, i thought everything was sorted and then when she changed her mind, the thought of going everywhere on my own seemed less fun.  I hope you understand.

Have a great week-end! 

Best Wishes,

Ingrid

Hi Tijana,

Nadia says that she's not going now, and i was going to stay at the same hotel as her.  It all sounded great but i feel less confident, now she is not coming and i do have a tendency to get lost!  I'm sorry to let you down, i thought everything was sorted and then when she changed her mind, the thought of going everywhere on my own seemed less fun.  I hope you understand.

Have a great week-end! 

Best Wishes,

Ingrid

Ingrid Lamb, May 31, 2013 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hi Ingrid,

It's ok I totally understand, sorry we couldn't be more social, maybe next time. Have a wonderful weekend in Geneva!

ciao

Hi Ingrid,

It's ok I totally understand, sorry we couldn't be more social, maybe next time. Have a wonderful weekend in Geneva!

ciao

Tijana Dragicevic, May 31, 2013 @ 13:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
16 Replies | 1129 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form